USA International Merit Awards at Transylvania University is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in diverse fields of study taught at Transylvania University.
Before you apply, we advise you read through this article to learn the full details about this scholarship- who is eligible for the scholarship, how to apply, the application deadline, and other important information.
Why Transylvania University?
Transylvania is a top‑ranked private liberal arts college featuring a community-driven, personalized approach to education through 46 majors. It was founded in 1780 and was the first university in Kentucky.
It offers 36 major programs, as well as dual-degree engineering programs, and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Its medical program graduated 8,000 physicians by 1859.
Who is Eligible for International Merit Awards At Transylvania University?
Level of Study
Transylvania University will provide tuition fees to high-achieving candidates. Potential award amounts include:
- Global Superior: $20,000
- Global Excellence: $18,000
- Global Prestige: $15,000
To qualify to apply for this scholarship, you must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
To be considered for this award, candidates must fill the Common Application for being enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Transylvania University. If you are filling out the Common Application for the first time, please register here.
International Merit Awards At Transylvania University Application Deadline
At the time of writing this article, no date has been published on the official website. Stay tuned as we’ll update this article when a date has been officially announced.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
Another student grant you can consider applying to is the American University Of Paris International Scholar Awards In France, 2022.
The American University of Paris International Scholar Awards is a merit-based scholarship available to undergraduate students who have shown excellence in their academics. If you’re that student, queue into this golden opportunity.
Before you apply, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this scholarship- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. This might be a chance for you to become a scholar of this prestigious award.
About American University of Paris International Scholar Awards
American University of Paris International Scholar Awards in France is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at The American University of Paris.
The American University of Paris will cover up to 75% of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under the student program.
Who is Eligible for the American University of Paris International Scholar Awards?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
International students can apply for this scholarship program.
Level of Study
This scholarship is available to undertake undergraduate-level programs.
Course of Study
The American University of Paris.
- The applicant must hold impressive academic records
- The AUP Global citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
- First, sign up on the official online portal of the university and submit the supporting documents.
- Applicants must select ‘yes’ when further asked if interested in a financial award or not.
- You will then receive a mail on the registered ID.
- You are required to use the same email address as the admissions application.
- Applicants must complete the application by providing any further supporting documents.
Award Application Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship application is February 1, 2022.
Click on the LINK below to apply.
For those seeking to apply for Government grants, they can apply for Québec Government Merit Scholarship Program 2022/2023 for International Students
Applications for Québec Government Merit Scholarship Program 2022/2023 are ongoing.
The Scholarship Program is open for Foreign Students (PBEEE) to support the internationalization of research activities in Québec’s institutions of higher education, to attract the best foreign researchers and students, and to promote abroad Québec universities and colleges Centres for the Transfer of Technologies (CCTT).
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this scholarship- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. This might be a chance for you to become a scholar of this prestigious award.
About the Award Québec Government Merit Scholarship
The program covers higher education as a whole by giving the CCTT researchers and administrators the opportunity to participate.
In a more generic way, the attribution of scholarships for foreign students aims at creating cultural links and allowing the setting up of possible common scientific research projects.
The program also represents an instrument for the MEES to support the Government of Québec’s scientific policy.
The Merit Scholarship Programs for Foreign Students has three components:
- Doctoral research scholarships (V1, 1B, 1C, 1I, 1IS, 1M, 1W);
- Postdoctoral scholarships (V2, 2B, 2C, 2I, 2M);
- Short-term research or professional development scholarships (V3, 3B, 3C, 3I, 3IS, 3M, 3W)
Who is eligible for Québec Government Merit Scholarship?
These scholarships are intended for foreign students or researchers from all research sectors (health, humanities, and social sciences, arts and letters, natural sciences, and engineering) preselected by a Québec university, Synchronex, the China Scholarship Council (CSC), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico (SRE) or the National Council on Science and Technology of Mexico (CONACYT) to begin or continue studies or research activities in Québec.
There is no privileged research sector.
School of Study
- Universities in Québec, Canada
Level of Study
- Doctoral, Research, Postdoctoral
Number of Awards
Not specified (There are no quotas per country)
Québec Government Merit Scholarship- Value of Award:
- Doctoral research scholarships: $25,000 a year. The duration of the scholarship is three years, with a possible extension of up to 12 months (monthly allowance of $1,000).
- Postdoctoral scholarships: $35,000 for one year (cannot be renewed).
- Short-term research or professional development scholarships: $3,000 a month for a period of up to four months.
- In addition to the scholarship, MEES offers all scholarship recipients an exemption from paying the higher tuition fees required for foreign students and the medical insurance coverage offered by the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ).
Québec Government Merit Scholarship- Selection Criteria
- Must meet all eligibility conditions at the closing date of the competition (a different closing date has to be confirmed for the students preselected by CSC).
- Must have been preselected by a university or Synchronex (a CCTT).
- For the Québec-China scholarship, must be preselected by the CSC.
- Cannot have already received a Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students from MEES, FRQNT or theFonds de recherche du Québec – Société et culture (FRQSC).
- Cannot be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Cannot have applied for permanent resident status under Canadian immigration law.
Restriction for programs of study
- Double doctoral degree programs are not eligible.
- Québec-Wallonia scholarship applicants must have previously studied in a French-language university-level institution in Belgium by the time they are granted their scholarship.
Doctoral research scholarship recipients must:
- Have a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) issued by the ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion du Québec and a study permit issued by the Canadian Consulate valid for the entire duration of their scholarship.
Postdoctoral scholarship recipients must:
- Have a work permit issued by the Canadian Consulate for the entire duration of their scholarship.
Short-term research or professional development scholarship (recipients must:
- Have a temporary resident visa or electronic travel authorization to come to Canada.
Duration of Award:
- Doctoral research scholarships: The maximum duration of the scholarship is three years (nine semesters), with a possible extension of up to 12 months.
- Postdoctoral scholarships: The duration of this scholarship is one year. This scholarship is not renewable.
- Short-term research or professional development scholarships: The duration of this scholarship is four months. The scholarship is not renewable. A scholarship of lesser duration can be granted if the duration of the research is less than four months.
How to Apply for Québec Government Merit Scholarship
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Award Webpage before applying.
Québec Government Merit Scholarship- Application Deadline
The closing date for this scholarship application is 1st November 2021, 4 PM. This means that it has ended for the 2022 2023 year.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.