The University of Bristol is awarding the Think Big scholarships 2022-2023 to students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. The scholarships have a total budget of 500,000 GBP and will only be given to overseas students studying at the university.
These scholarships are open to students in all subject areas except medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine. The scholarship comes in the form of a tuition fee reduction. There is no money supplied to the recipients to cover any unexpected costs.
To study in the United Kingdom, apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships in 2022.
The Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships program is for overseas students interested in applying to and studying for an undergraduate degree at the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom. These scholarships will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study at the University of Bristol beginning in September 2022 and will be offered for qualifying courses at the university beginning in September 2022.
The scholarship award can only be used to cover tuition costs. Applicants for the University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships will be evaluated for other scholarships at Bristol University.
You will be automatically considered for any other overseas scholarships offered by the University of Bristol. As a result, you won’t have to submit two applications.
Applicants should keep in mind that they must have applied for admission before submitting their scholarship applications. As a result, you should apply to study at the University of Bristol beginning in 2021 before applying for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Bristol, founded in 1876, is an open research university that has received significant financial backing from the Wills and Fry families. Initially, the institution had only two professors and five lecturers teaching courses in 15 topics, with only 99 students enrolled. Furthermore, the University of Bristol is credited with being the first university in the United Kingdom to admit female students.
The institution joined forces with the Bristol Medical School in 1893, and with the Merchant Venturers Technical College in 1909. This collaboration resulted in the establishment of well-known degree programs in Engineering and Health Sciences.
The residential halls on campus are the famed Avon Gorge, which were once owned by George Oatley. The institution was able to construct some new buildings after receiving financing from the UGC. Ralph Brentnall planned and built the new structures. The music department is designed in a British manner.
The school is noted for being adjacent to restaurants, cafes, department stores, and several shops that supply students with all of their needs. Students had a fantastic time in the city of Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a bustling metropolis known for its art, culture, and nightlife.
The university provides both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It comprises of a variety of subjects divided into six faculties: the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Life Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Law, and Faculty of Science.
The institution has 20,311 undergraduate students and 7,202 postgraduate and research students, according to a report from 2019. Bristol University has the eighth highest undergraduate admissions requirement. Furthermore, Bristol is one of just four universities in the UK to be ranked first in all six departments.
Jonathan Evans (Former Head of MI5), Paul Dirac (Nobel Prize winner in Physics), Simon Pegg (Actor and Writer), David Williams (Comedian), Alastair Stewart (TV Journalist), Misha Glenny (Journalist and author of McMafia), Derren Brown (Illusionist), Will Hutton (Economist and Author), and Mike Bennett are just a few of the notable alumni of the University of Bristol (Digital Media Entrepreneur)..
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bristol
Host Country(s): United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £20,000
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters
1. For September 2022 entrance, a number of prizes worth between £5,000 and £10,000 are offered to undergraduate students. There will be scholarships available for all years of undergraduate education.
2. Postgraduate students can apply for a number of awards worth £5,000, £10,000, or £20,000 for September 2022 entry. Scholarships will be given out for a period of one year.
The scholarships can only be used to pay for tuition.
Below is the breakdown of the respective number of awards
• Undergraduate Students for September 2022 entry:
o 3 x £10,000 scholarships
o 9 x £5,000 scholarships
• Postgraduate students for September 2022 entry:
o 5 x £20,000 scholarships
o 10 x £10,000 scholarships
o 20 x £5,000 scholarships
Eligibility for Scholarship
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship:
1. English is a required language.
2. Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
3. For fee purposes, you are classed as an international student.
4. In September 2022, you will begin a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or a one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol.
5. Not be receiving any other assistance that would cover more than the entire cost of tuition costs in addition to a Bristol scholarship.
Applicants must have applied to the University of Bristol for one of the following subjects of study:
7. Social Science
MBA Course Entry Requirements:
1. A university degree.
2. A minimum of three years’ quality professional experience (excluding summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
3. A valid score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Full-Time MBA: preferred minimum score of 600. The average GMAT for our current MBA class is 646. Executive MBA: GMAT score of 520 or above required.
4. GMAC Executive Assessment (EA): EA score of 149 and above required. More information on the EA available here.(Please note the EA is accepted for EMBA applicants only. The current average EA score for EMBA class is 151/200).
5. For both the MBA full-time and EMBA, apart from meeting the minimum overall GMAT/EA score, candidates must also do reasonably well in the quantitative component of this test. Alternatively to the above, candidates for both the full-time and EMBA can submit a valid GRE Test Score. Indicative equivalencies are available through GRE.
6. All applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in English language. An average IELTS score of 7.0 over all components and a minimum of 6.5 in each band on the Academic Version.
OR A minimum score of 100 is required in the Internet based TOEFL (iTB) with minimum score 24 in Writing, and minimum score 20 in Reading, Listening and Speaking components.
1. Online application form
2. Academic Transcripts.
3. Academic certificates.
4. Study Plan.
5. Research Proposal.
6. Recommendation Letters.
The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students.
Before you may apply for the scholarship, you must first apply for the undergraduate degree program of your choosing. As a result, you should complete the steps outlined below to submit your application properly.
1. Please ensure that you have already applied for admission to the course of your choosing and got your UCAS ID, as this will be required for the scholarship application.
2. You must start the online application form and complete it in one sitting. Remember that the program cannot be saved, so gather all of the information you’ll need before running it…
3. During the application, you will be asked to enter personal information such as your nationality, citizenship, address, email, and phone number.
4. As an applicant, you will also be required to respond to three questions during the application process. To make the procedure easier for you, you should write these essay answers before you start your application.
Because there is no Save option, students must complete the Think Big Scholarship application form in one sitting on their official website.
Once you’ve filled out the form with all of the essential information, such as the students’ ID, personal information, the degree program for which they’re applying, recent grades, and financial funding data, send it right away. Accept the terms and conditions as well as submit the relevant documents.
After that, the applicants will receive an email confirming their scholarship application submission.
The following important variables influence the selection process for a “Bristol Think Big Scholarship.” These factors can have a substantial impact on a candidate’s chances of winning.
1. Academic Excellence and Achievements.
2. Future career goals.
3. Extracurricular performance.
4. Past Professional Experience. .
5. Any specific attainments
The deadline for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2022 undergraduate scholarships is 28 March 2022, 10 am (UK time). There are two rounds of applications for postgraduate scholarships: 28 March 2022, 10 am UK time (Round 1) and 13 June 2022, 10 am UK time (Round 2
To apply for Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship; click on the link below