Are you ready to explore how you’re understanding of entrepreneurship, innovation, and the economy can create value in your life and in the communities in which you live? If yes, then without wasting your time, you should apply for this “UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program” provided by UNCF (United Negro College Fund).
Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation offer up to 200 Koch Scholarship programs in the US. students for the 2023 academic year. These scholarships are open to pursuing full-time undergraduate (bachelor) degree programs.
Table of Contents.
- About the UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program (UKSP)
- Course Level
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Worth
- Number of scholarships
- Eligibility Requirements
- How can you apply for the KOCH Scholarship?
- UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program (UKSP) Application Submission Deadline 2023
About the UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program (UKSP)
UNCF (United Negro College Fund) is known as the largest and best minority education company in the country. The United Negro College Fund, ” or UNCF, maybe an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students.
The UNCF/Koch (UKSP) Scholarship is designed to help students develop and successfully employ an entrepreneurial mindset by investigating how the analysis of entrepreneurship, economics, and innovation generates well-being for individuals, societies, and communities.
Started in 2014 with a generous $25 million grant from Koch Industries, Inc., and the Charles Koch Foundation, the Koch Foundation Scholarship offers scholarships, mentoring, academic and career support, and networking opportunities for talented college students. African American Students
Students may come from diverse backgrounds, but they will share an interest in exploring how entrepreneurship can improve the well-being of individuals, communities, and society.
The Koch Foundation Scholarship also offers faculty, Universities, community leaders, and career opportunities to support students through tutoring and college scholarships.
The fellowship program is open to undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students. The scholarship is designed to teach students how to develop and apply an entrepreneurial mindset by exploring the study of entrepreneurship. The scholarship award range is up to $20,000.
Scholarships can be found to pursue the undergraduate program. The scholarship covers the following courses listed below:
- Economic Sciences
- Political Sciences
The Koch Scholarship is sponsored by Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation in the US and is available at US colleges.
This scholarship is for US Citizens or Permanent Resident
The UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program offers:
- Support scholarships up to $5,000 a year.
- Exclusive use of an online learning community on entrepreneurship, innovation, and the economy.
- Advice opportunities and accessibility of networks
number of scholarships
Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation make 2 billion scholarships available to students.
Applicants must meet the following area with this particular item:
- being African American
- Become a citizen or permanent resident of America
- make a high school student
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- Employment to gain admission to or enroll in a four-year, full-time college or university.
- Track among those seven graded areas: Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy, or Political Science.
- Use a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Feel like participating in an Internet community during your calendar academic year
- Prepare to attend the annual UKSP Summit
- Should have an interest in entrepreneurship, invention, and economics
Entrance Requirement: High school seniors must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7.
How can you apply for the KOCH Scholarship?
All required fields, including six essays, must be completed on the student’s application.
The student application requires three uploads/attachments:
* High school or college transcript
* Student Aid Report (SAR)
* Financial Aid Award Letter
Note: Student Aid Reports (SARs) will be made available to you once you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or will be available online if you applied electronically. Submit all pages, including explanatory notes. Incomplete reports cannot be considered.
Note: The Financial Aid Award Letter from your selected institution details the details of your financial aid package. A financial aid package is a collection of different types of financial aid from multiple sources. Their goal is to help you fill the gap between your ability to pay, your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), college costs, or Cost of Attendance (COA).
UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program (UKSP) Application Submission Deadline 2023
The scholarship application period for this program has closed, so you cannot apply now. Watch this space for the latest information on the scholarship.