The Coca-Cola Foundation offers scholarships for high school students and college students in the United States. The Coca-Cola Scholarship is now accepting applications from all eligible students.
After due process and selection, scholarships worth $20 will be awarded to at least 000 successful applicants. This article compiles the eligibility criteria and offers a simple guide on how to apply.
The Colca Cola Scholars Program is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their ability to lead and serve and their commitment to making a significant impact in their schools and communities.
Coca-Cola Scholars are bright, well-rounded students who not only excel academically but are also actively involved in their school.
These leaders are passionate and service-oriented, demonstrating a sustained commitment to improving their community. Applicants must not be children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, divisions of the company, or subsidiaries.
Table of Contents.
- About the sponsor
- How can I become a Coca-Cola Scholar?
- Level/Field of Study:
- Host Nationality:
- Eligible Nationality:
- What are the Coca-Cola scholarship requirements?
- Documents to be sent
- How can I apply for Coca-Cola Scholarship for USA High School Seniors?
- When is the Coca-Cola Scholarship Deadline?
- Coca-Cola Scholarship FAQ
About the sponsor
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, or CCSF, is a nonprofit organization that works on behalf of the Coca-Cola system. And, under the direction of the system, they award scholarships to some 1,400 students annually for amounts that add up to more than $3.4 million each year.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is committed to helping as many high school students and Financing students as we can. However, due to a large number of applications and our limited resources, we are only able to award a small percentage of student scholarships. To help in your search for financial aid, we are happy to share the following list of scholarship resources.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors.
How many students apply for the Coca-Cola scholarship?
The Coca-Cola Scholars program receives applications from thousands of students. However, only eligible candidates have a chance to become one of the 150 people who are ultimately chosen.
Is the Coca-Cola Scholarship for USA High School Seniors renewable?
Yes, the scholarship that is for high school seniors is renewable. Recipients of this scholarship scheme are awarded $20,000 in renewable scholarships each year.
However, this offer is available to only 150 students each year and it takes about six months to find out if you are a beneficiary.
How can I become a Coca-Cola Scholar?
We’re glad you’re exploring the Coca-Cola Scholars Program for college funding! Every year, Coca-Cola awards $3 million in scholarships to talented students in the United States.
This is a highly competitive program and will require you to take the time to fully and accurately represent yourself. The information you collect for this scholarship application will help you apply for other scholarships and for your college applications.
Level/Field of Study:
This scholarship is open to high school and college seniors in all subjects. Don’t forget to read the application criteria for more details on how to apply.
The scholarship must be taken in the USA. If you are an international student and you want to study in the United States, check out the best scholarships that can be obtained to study in the United States.
The scholarship is open only to citizens of the United States or international students residing in the country. Also, read if you want to study outside your home country Simple and detailed answers on how to apply and win a scholarship.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. Recipients have between 4 and 10 years to use their entire award and may choose to defer all or part of the award within that 10-year period.
In addition to using funds for tuition at an accredited college or university, scholars can also use their funds for other educational expenses, such as on-campus housing, computers, and textbooks.
What are the Coca-Cola scholarship requirements?
Any student applying for the Coca-Cola Scholarship must have read the procedures and passed all the requirements.
- Applicants must be:
- A current high school student (or homeschooled) or college student attending school in the US (or select Department of Defense schools)
- To US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Immigrants, or Humanitarian Parolees: Based on guidelines used by the US Department of Education. The USA for Federal Financial Aid Eligibility
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application
- Planning to earn a degree from an accredited US post-secondary institution
- Applicants may not:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of the Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, divisions or subsidiaries of the Company.
- International students (except for students in Department of Defense schools)
- high school graduates
- temporary residents.
Documents to be sent
- A Transcript – You do not need to upload, email, mail, fax or otherwise send a copy of your transcript. When completing the application, you will be asked to enter your specific qualifications from your freshman year and your course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- A School Profile – You’ll need this to answer several questions about your school, such as your school code, the number of AP, IB, and honors classes your school offers, and the number of community service hours required to graduate.
- Contact Information: The name, email address, and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school-related activities. the clubs and organizations in which she has been involved since her freshman year, as well as the corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards. received from participating in school and non-school clubs and organizations and the level of each award (local, state, regional, or national) since your freshman year.
- A list of voluntary organizations. with which you have served and the number of hours you have served with each, plus any awards and honors you have received for your participation since the first year.
How can I apply for Coca-Cola Scholarship for USA High School Seniors?
- Applications are available online on the Coca-Cola Scholars website by clicking on the ‘Applicants’ link. Students must apply using the Coca-Cola Scholars online application system.
- To apply for this scholarship, please visit the website and application link “
When is Coca-Cola Scholarship Deadline?
The Coca-Cola scholarship deadline is October 31, annually.
Contact Information: The candidate may contact them at 1-800-537-4180 for information on scholarship opportunities through the Goizueta Alumnos Fund.
Coca-Cola Scholarship FAQ
Why doesn’t the ‘New User Registration link work?
Please try accessing our site from Google Chrome or Firefox. You can also go directly to the website. Any of these solutions should work. The app has been tested on multiple browsers and operating systems.
My state passed the DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Act. Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
Only students who are eligible to apply for Federal Financial Aid are eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship Program scholarship.
I am working on an application but it is not saving my information. What do I have to do?
The system will “sleep” if left idle for about 15 minutes. Save your application information a minimum of every 15 minutes, especially if you get distracted or need to search for additional information.
I am an international student, am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
Our application is only open to citizens of the United States; United States Nationals; Permanent residents of the United States; Temporary residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees Cuban-Haitian Participants; or humanitarian parole.
How do I access my application?
Try accessing our site from Google Chrome or Firefox. You can also go directly to the website. Any of these solutions should work. The app has been tested on multiple browsers and operating systems.
Is it possible to print the application and send it by mail?
All applications must be submitted through the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation application portal. We do not accept applications submitted by any other means, including email, fax, or mail. Additionally, we do not accept additional information submitted to support your application, including transcripts, essays, letters of recommendation, or similar items.
Who gets the Coca-Cola Scholarship?
Only eligible applicants are eligible to become beneficiaries. To get a Coca-Cola scholarship, you must be a high school or homeschool senior who is planning to graduate from a school in the US.