Caldwell University is offering merit-based scholarships to international students under the age of 23. Caldwell University Incoming Freshmen Scholarships 2022 are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. International students should apply for the Caldwell University Incoming Freshmen Scholarships in 2022.
About the Scholarship:
Caldwell University is a Catholic liberal arts university that was founded as a women’s college in the borough of Caldwell, just a few miles outside of New York City. It wasn’t until 1985, nearly 50 years after the institution’s founding, that it became fully coeducational. While the college was founded as Caldwell College for Women, it was known as Caldwell College for many years before becoming Caldwell University in 2014 after receiving university status approval. This small university now has approximately 1,600 students, the majority of whom are female. There are 29 undergraduate and 24 graduate programs available, with 16 undergraduate and four graduate academic departments teaching them. Despite the fact that more than 60% of Caldwell University students live off-campus, the 70-acre university campus offers a variety of college-affiliated housing options as well as a variety of university buildings and facilities. Despite being so close to Manhattan, the campus is located along Essex County Route 506 and is known as a very scenic area. In addition to the diverse range of university clubs and organizations, students are encouraged to participate in the seven sports available to men and the nine sports available to women. Arline Friscia, a member of the New Jersey General Assembly, Orange is the New Black actress Beth Fowler, and winners of the New Jersey State Teacher of the Year Mark Mautone are among the famous former students. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,745 students (fall 2020), a suburban setting, and a campus that is 70 acres in size. The academic calendar is semester-based. Caldwell University is ranked #82 in Regional Universities North in the Best Colleges 2022 edition. The total cost of tuition and fees is $36,900. Caldwell University admissions are less selective, with a 92 percent acceptance rate and a 94.4 percent early acceptance rate. Half of the Caldwell College applicants have a SAT score of 920 to 1110 or an ACT score of 16 to 23. However, one-quarter of admitted applicants received scores that were higher than these ranges, while the other quarter received scores that were lower. Caldwell University’s application deadline is April 1st, and the application fee is $50.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Caldwell University
Scholarship Country: United States
Scholarship Worth: $20,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Scholarships from the President
- Full-time freshmen with outstanding high school achievements should apply.
- Candidates must have SAT math and verbal combined scores of 1200 or higher on exams taken before March 2022, and 1270 or higher on exams taken after March 2022.
- The awardees will receive $20,000 to cover full tuition for four years.
Caldwell Scholarships are available.
- Candidates must be full-time freshmen with outstanding high school achievements and a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- SAT scores of 1000 or higher in math and verbal combined on exams taken before March 2022, and 1080 or higher on exams taken after March 2022.
- The recipients will receive a one-time payment of $13,000 to $25,000 that will be renewable for four years.
Awards for Excellence
- Full-time freshmen with exceptional leadership skills or a strong commitment to extracurricular or community service activities should apply.
- Candidates must submit an activity resume that details their leadership roles, extracurricular activities, and community service
- The scholarships are renewable for four years and range from $1,000 to $3,000
Scholarships for Talent
- Full-time students with an interest in art or music are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should review their portfolios and perform auditions
- The awards range in value from $500 to $5,00
Grants for athletes
- Candidates should have outstanding athletic ability.
- Tuition and on-campus room and board are covered by the grants, which vary.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- . An official high school transcript or official G.E.D. exam results.
- Caldwell’s incoming freshman class had an average GPA of around 3.3 on a 4.0 scale, or a B average.
- What your transcript is scrutinized for:
- A class rank that indicates serious college preparation.
- Completion of sixteen college preparatory units of work.Four units of English, two units of a foreign language, two units of college preparatory mathematics, two units of science (at least one of which must be laboratory science), one unit of history, and other college preparatory courses should all be completed.
- A student with sixteen units but not all of the prerequisites may be admitted on the Committee on Admissions’ recommendation if evidence of ability to pursue college work is provided.
The Caldwell University US Incoming Freshmen Scholarships 2022 is open to all International Students
The following are the first steps in the application process:
- Complete and submit the Caldwell University application for admission or The Common Application to the Office of Admissions, along with a non-refundable $50 application fee. Please fill out the form below to have an application and other admissions materials mailed to you.
- Obtain admissions information by completing the Admissions Information Request Form. Take the SAT or ACT and have your results sent to Caldwell. (2072) (College code)
- Send Caldwell University an official high school transcript.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation from a high school guidance counselor.
- A counselor, a teacher, or another reputable source is a good place to start. You could also ask them to fill out this form
- . Submit a graded essay/term paper from the previous year, or an essay on one of the topics listed below.
- the application’s subject matter
- Early in the senior year of high school, an application should be submitted.
- They suggest that you apply by December 1st. The rolling admissions policy at Caldwell University, on the other hand, allows a candidate to apply at any time during the year.
The application deadline for Caldwell University US Incoming Freshmen Scholarships 2022 is December 1, 2022, It is worthy to know that Caldwell University US Incoming Freshman Scholarships 2022 is renewable each year