Study in India With The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest in 2024
Are you a college or university student passionate about marketing and design? Do you want to showcase your creativity and win a $2,000 scholarship to support your education? If yes, you should apply for the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest 2024!
The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest is a bi-annual competition that aims to encourage and reward students with innovative ideas and perspectives on the future of marketing and design. The contest is open to students from any discipline and country enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate course. The contest winner will receive a $2,000 scholarship that can be used for tuition, books, or any other educational expenses.
About the scholarship provider
The scholarship provider is Urban Ladder, an online furniture and home decor company based in India. Urban Ladder was founded in 2012 to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians build well-furnished, beautiful homes. Urban Ladder offers a wide range of products, from sofas and beds to lamps and rugs, designed with quality, functionality, and aesthetics in mind. Urban Ladder also believes in giving back to society and supporting young talent in marketing and design.
The eligible applicants for the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest are:
• Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate course at any accredited college or university in any country.
• Students who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
• Students who are interested in marketing and design and have a creative flair.
How to apply
To apply for the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest, the applicants must:
• Write an original essay of 800-1000 words on the topic: “How do you think marketing and design will change in the next 10 years?”
• The essay should demonstrate the applicant’s understanding of the current trends and challenges in marketing and design, as well as their vision and imagination for the future.
• The essay should be written in English, typed in Times New Roman font, size 12, double-spaced, and saved as a PDF file.
• The essay should include the applicant’s name, email address, phone number, college or university name, course name, and expected graduation date.
• Submit the essay online through this formhttps://www.scholarshipsinindia.com/urban-ladder-scholarship-essay-contest.html by December 20, 2024.
• Only one entry per applicant is allowed.
The eligibility criteria for the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest are:
• The essay must be original and plagiarism-free. Any evidence of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
• The essay must be relevant and demonstrate critical thinking, creativity, and clarity.
• The essay must adhere to the word limit, format, and submission guidelines.
The deadline for submitting the essay for the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest is December 20, 2024. The winner will be announced by January 20, 2025. The winner will be contacted by email and phone and will have until February 20, 2025, to claim the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded by cheque or wire transfer.
For more information about the Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest, please visit the official website or contact the scholarship coordinator.