The £2,000 Rest of U.K. (RUK) Bursary Scholarship is looking for sole residents or citizens residing in the United Kingdom for this scholarship option. This is a domestic scholarship unless an international student is already residing in the United Kingdom, then they do become eligible for this scholarship/bursary.
Individuals who are enrolled in Nursing or Medical programs are deemed higher priority students and have a higher chance of being picked for this scholarship/bursary.
Below is a list of what programs are accepted as eligible and essentially all University of Dundee programs are eligible, below is a short description of these courses.
These are the eligible programs for this scholarship:
- Accounting and Finance
- Biological Sciences
- Graphic Design
- Natural Science
- Political Science
Eligible students will have to go through the official scholarship website to see what programs are listed.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- This scholarship is for students that are full time students taking part in an extensive program for their undergraduate or for returning undergraduate students working on their degree. That means that students will be working with a slightly difficult program or course that is deemed academically inclined.
- Both domestic and international students are open and welcome to apply for this scholarship option solely if that student resides already in the United Kingdom.
- Students must meet all of the requirements listed on the original website and are considered a full-time academically excellent student.
- Candidates need to meet all of the RUK fee paying student by the University of Dundee eligibility or requirement needs that are mentioned on the original link webpage.
- Apply for the scholarship, and students may have a citizenship for this scholarship.
The best way to find the exact academic requirements are needed to successfully become a reciepnt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is online after viewing the requirements and eligibility criteria that is available on the webpage.
Reward – Extra Benefits
For the rewards or total value for this scholarship is £2,000 for the whole study year. The full year total will come to £2,000 per academic year. This amount is to go towards paying tuition fees, or any excess tuition fees that may pop up for the student as they attend college. Also, this student must be a full-time attending pupil.
The deadline is mentioned as in line with the admissions timeline dates. The deadline date for this particular scholarship is registered for September 3, 2023. There is no other marked deadline date mentioned. This lands on a Sunday.
The start date for this scholarship after it’s been awarded to an individual is on September 19, 2023.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be the same time frame as the admission deadlines. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means undergraduate individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for new students who are studying in the Ireland or the EU but are from all over the world. This is not stated as a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.