The University of North Dakota was established in 1883 that has become a well revered public research higher education institution. In a turn of events, this college was actually well established before North Dakota was declared a state back in the 1800s.
Available academics at the University of North Dakota include these subject fields:
- Accountancy Minor
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force ROTC
- Adapted Physical Education
- American Indian Studies (B.A.)
- Airport Management (B.B.A.)
- Applied Economics
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (Undergraduate Certificate)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.S.)
- Business Economics (B.B.A.)
- Chemical Engineering (B.S.)
- Business Personal and Professional Development Courses
- Classical Studies (B.A.)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (B.A.)
- Geographic Information Sciences
- Health & Nursing Courses for College Credit
- Health Care & Medical Personal and Professional Development Courses
- Human Resource Management (B.B.A.)
- International Relations & National Security
- Indigenous Language Education (B.S. Ed.)
- Kinesiology (Accelerated B.S./M.S.)
- Law & Legal Personal and Professional Development Courses
- Managerial Finance & Accounting (B.B.A.)
- Math & Science Courses for College Credit
- Mechanical Engineering (Combined B.S./M.S.or M.English.)
- Medical Simulator Technician Training
- Norwegian (B.A.)
- Nonprofit Administration
- News Production
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (B.B.A.)
- Occupational Therapy (O.T.D.)
- Nutrition and Foodservice Professional Training Program
- Outdoor Leadership and Environmental Education
- Petroleum Engineering
- Philosophy & Religious Studies (B.A.)
This is not a full complete list of all of the available subject fields, this list is just to give students a general idea about what studies are available with the connected degree level such as bachelors, master’s or higher).
Students should understand that for this scholarship opportunity, students should apply for admissions for the University of North Dakota need to actually attend the university as a full-time student.
- A student’s grade point average is a huge contender in sending incorrect information for this scholarship. And when it says ‘for this scholarship’ this scholarship option is in fact automatic to qualifying students that are transfer international students.
- Applicants must be full-time students at the University of North Dakota.
- Students that qualify must have at least 12 college credits within their programs of selected choices.
- There is no main subject field that is the first priority. The first priority is based on the highest grade point average a student has to present to the university.
- A student should first apply for admission to the university, afterwards selected students will receive this scholarship without sending in a scholarship form.
The only reason a transfer student would not qualify for this scholarship is if they are transferring 125 or more college credits over to the University of North Dakota.
Students can be international students not from North Dakota or the United States. These students will need to go through the admissions process to receive an acceptance letter that states they have successfully become an attending student.
How to Apply
The only way to apply is if the student firsts applies for admission of the University of North Dakota. Also, the student must be a transfer student within their Bachelor degree level.
Reward – Extra Benefits
When it comes to reward potential there are two different types of cash awards available. And this all depends on what type of grade point average the students has accumulated thus far.
For the $2,000 main reward value, students will need to have at least a grade point average of 3.90 – 4.00
While the $1,000 secondary award is based on a grade point average 3.50 – 3.89. This is out of a 4.0 grading scale.
Deadline Time Line
The official deadline time line is dedicated for April 15, 2023. This is the first priority deadline where students that have sent in their transfer papers will be automatically considered for this instant scholarship opportunity.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is before the April 15, 2023, since the 2022 school academic year has already passed. This is for students who are looking to attend the Fall semester.
If students need anymore information they can use the contact information that is in the contact section of this article. Any questions that student have can be asked such as possible delay deadlines, gap years, or possible missing absent times within the academic year.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
This is an annual scholarship for transfer international students who fit all of the eligibility criteria information provided on the original scholarship website. From there students will be able to receive an automatic scholarship option. However, this scholarship is in fact not renewable.
Here at Pick a Scholarship we offer a full range scholarship database for all students looking for varying degree levels. While we provide exact information for each scholarship application and when the deadlines/open submission windows are held. We offer a contact section on each post where the admissions of the university or the director of a private sponsor can be reached to give more information or details.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to be reviewed or changed before submitting their application.