Deadline: Until the end of the available quotas.
Thinking about training in the United States seems like a dream, but not anymore. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) presents the perfect opportunity for Latin American students who wish to complete a high-level academic preparation in a first-world nation. The prestigious IMF organization will be in charge of taking you on the path of success with the project called the Fund Internship Program (FIP ), this impressive fully paid international internship award will be a great boost for your professional career due to the high level.
The International Monetary Fund is requesting students in the area of master’s and doctoral degrees related to economic, legal, and other related fields. The FIP will help you establish yourself in the international arena, you will be able to gain experience and network in a variety of settings. By fulfilling the main objectives of the IMF, you will have all the preparation to work in a world-renowned organization or company.
Interns will have the opportunity to work with senior supervisors on current pressing issues of the international community. The results of your professional performance will be presented to the staff of the International Monetary Fund after the program. Depending on the quality and completeness of the work, the IMF published a report of its work in order to show what it is capable of as a global entity. Through your commitment to the international organization, you will have the option to work in various departments and contribute to achieving the organization’s mission.
The FIP fully paid internship in the United States will be responsible for supporting your work, you will not have to worry about financial issues related to expenses during the duration of the training. You just need to stay focused on your academic and career goals.
Paid internship in the USA from the IMF
Institutions where you will study:
International Monetary Fund (IMF) in conjunction with the University of Washington DC, United States.
Levels and study areas:
Complete internship in economic, legal, and other related fields.
Who can participate?:
Professional students enrolled in masters or doctoral degrees in the fields mentioned above.
The Fund Internship Program (FIP) of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will allocate the following awards to training in the United States:
- Full registration.
- Competitive salary in the United States.
- Round-trip airfare in economy class.
- Health insurance coverage.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Be a student enrolled in the area of master’s or doctorate in the fields of Public Finance, International Monetary Economics, Financial Markets, and other related fields.
- Demonstrate interest in returning to their home nation upon successful completion of the program. This is in order to apply what has been learned and seek internal solutions to different problems.
- Be under 32 years of age at the time of registration for the IMF international internship in the USA 2022. The age required to apply is from 28 onwards. (This requirement may vary depending on the field you decide to apply to.)
- You must have a G4 Visa to work at the IMF. If you have an F-1 Visa, work authorization acceptable as a CPT is required.
- Have a good command of the English language, spoken and written. It will be necessary to present a certificate of proficiency in a said language such as TOEFL, IELTS, among others.
- Present a formal registration to the internship fully paid by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in the United States.
- After completing this process, at the appropriate time, a representative of the FIP will contact you to inform you that you turned out to be a winner of the paid international internship in the USA.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- English language certificate.
- Demonstrate that you are completing a master’s or doctorate course in fields related to economics.
- Valid visa for entry to the United States.
- Passport copies.
- Personal statement.
- Application for admission.
If your dream is to do an IMF internship and study economics in the United States with all expenses paid, this opportunity is offered to you by the International Monetary Fund and the Fund’s Internship Program. Visit the official IMF website to learn more about the international internship in the USA for Latinos.
Until the end of the available quotas.
Undergraduate Scholarship at The University of Central Oklahoma
The University of Central Oklahoma offers Undergraduate Freshman Merit Global Scholarships in Various Areas, for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Central Oklahoma is a public university in Edmond, Oklahoma. UCO helps students learn through transformative educational experiences, developing productive, creative, ethical, and engaged citizens and leaders. It provides its students with access to a high-quality, affordable, transformative teaching and learning experience.
- The scholarship offers $6,000 per semester, for a maximum of two semesters.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: University of Central Oklahoma
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
- Applicants must be incoming international students.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.25 or SAT 1250 or ACT 26.
- To apply, students must apply through the university’s designated application portal. Scholarship winners will be evaluated on the basis of their applications for admission.
- Students must present the following documents: Official academic credentials; Bank statement; Declaration of financial sponsorship; Proof of high school graduation (if available); Passport or national identification document and Visa.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL: 61 IBT (Internet-Based Test) or 500 PBT (Paper-Based Test); IELTS-5.5; Duolingo – 85 or Academic PTE – 42.