Students with a grade point average of at least 85 percent and an IELTS score of at least 6.5 (or its equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, or a senior high school grade in English) are eligible to apply for this merit scholarship. These students are looking to be rewarded for their performance in their senior year of high school, college, or university
About the Scholarship:
The Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning was founded in 1967 but is more often known as Humber College. This educational institution is located in Toronto. In the province of Ontario, which is located in the country of Canada, it operates as a college that is supported by public funds. It is the location of the Lakeshore campus, the Humber North campus, and the Humber Orangeville campus, the three primary campuses.
It provides more than 200 different programs, some of which lead to a bachelor’s degree, some to post-graduate certificates, and still others to apprenticeships. In addition to all of these many courses that can be studied, Humber College also offers Bridge Training programs for professionals who have been trained elsewhere in the world in the domains of information technology and engineering. The Sustainability Tracking Assessment Rating System awarded it the Silver Rating, making it the first college in Ontario to receive such a rating.
The North Campus of the educational establishment is situated in close proximity to the Humber River, and it is home to more than 19,000 full-time students, 1,000 of whom dwell on campus. The campus offers courses that can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis in a variety of disciplines, such as the health sciences, liberal arts, media studies, applied technology, business, and hospitality and tourism. More than 10,600 full-time students call the Lakeshore campus of Humber College, which is located along the shores of Lake Ontario, home. Of these students, 400 call the residence halls their home. The institution’s Orangeville campus features six wireless classrooms, a computer lab, an on-site fitness center with a swimming pool, a food court, two ice hockey rinks, a library, and a restaurant. In addition, there are two pools on-site at the fitness center. Students who are interested in pursuing professions in the fashion and beauty industries will find The Fashion Institute at Humber College to be a perfect place in which to do so. Students at other Humber College locations have access to the same variety of facilities as those at the main campus.
Students at Humber College are provided with excellent chances for learning through a variety of collaborative and applied research projects. The majority of the programs that Humber offers involve some sort of hands-on, experiential learning, typically in the form of an internship or field placement. In addition to that, it received the Gold medal for including international activities in a variety of facets of its Strategic Plan. As a result of its programming, academic procedures, and high-caliber services, it has also become the institution of choice for students hailing from over 138 countries spread throughout every continent on the planet.
The graduates of Humber College, many of whom have gone on to become prominent figures in their fields of expertise, number 244,000. Bev Oda, a retired politician; Jared Pelletier, a film director; Margaret Lindsay Holton, an author and artist; Ben Bowen, a musician; Royal Copeland, a football player; Andres Arango, a popular Canadian soccer player; Ben Bowen, a musician; Royal Copeland, a football player; Jared Pelletier, a film director; Margaret Lindsay Holton, an author and artist; and Sarika Sehgal, a journalist; and
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Humber College
Scholarship Country: Canada
Scholarship Worth: CAD 2,000
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
The value of this scholarship incentive will be a discount of two thousand Canadian dollars off of the student’s tuition fees for the first year of their study.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Bachelors Degree
- Non-transfer students who haven’t attended college or university before, or students who have participated in Humber’s EAP program, are eligible for the unlimited number of Bachelor’s Degree scholarships that are offered to them. These scholarships are available to students who are coming directly from high school or secondary school studies.
- Students who graduate from high school are immediately considered for degree scholarships at Humber, which are awarded depending on the students’ academic performance.
- Graduate Degree
- Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students who will begin their studies at Humber in the month of January 2022 are eligible for this admission scholarship.
The Humber College 2022 Entrance Scholarships for International Students is open to all International Students
Automatic Merit Scholarships for International Freshman Students with a scholarship value of up to $28,000 will be granted for the academic year 2022-2023 to undergraduate students in all of the university’s fields of study. As part of its mission to help overseas students pursue higher education, the scholarship also serves as a means of promoting students’ aspirations for future success.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application to Humber College, please visit humber.academicworks.ca.
- Students who have received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer prior to September 30th, 2021, will be eligible for scholarships on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please send the following information to [email protected] in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- Humber Student ID number
- Letter of Acceptance from Humber College, which will be presented upon request, for the beginning of the full-time program in January 2020
- You are required to provide your grade point average in your personal statement of interest.
- 2 reference letters
The application deadline for Humber College 2022 Entrance Scholarships for International Students is September 30, 2022