MI College of Contemporary Music in the USA offers the Hosa Technology Audio Engineering Scholarship every spring-fall session of the academic year of 2022-2023. The scholarship is created to encourage and support the local and international students for their educational growth and fulfilling their passion for Audio Engineering Program.
For the interested students which are in passion about music, the MI College will be supporting their education finances amounting to up to $2,000 to be able to help with their financial barriers and fulfill their passion and be one of the future audio engineers who will be in-demand for different industry and businesses in this modern world.
The scholarship can be taken in the USA, to give more opportunities for both local and international students to achieve their career goals and develop their skills and knowledge for their chosen careers. Annually, the MI College of Contemporary Music offers a variety of scholarships to support every student who has a passion for music and help them fulfill their future through music.
The Hosa Technology Audio Engineering Scholarship will be awarded to the new and returning students at the MI College of Contemporary Music pursuing the MI Audio Engineering program who will clearly articulate their career in the music industry and how can they demonstrate that they are deserving to achieve the scholarship awards.
Scholarship Provider: MI College of Contemporary Music
About the Provider
Musician Institute located in the USA is a higher education institute for music that offers complete studies in the music industry which includes instrumental performances, producing and DJ skills, guitar building, audio engineering, business related to music, and the latest training on the modern music technologies.
Through the real-world experience and the all-out guidance from the professionals, every student admitted at the MI College will earn their degree and certificates while having the advantage of network opportunities as the University is located in Los Angeles in the USA. The Musician Institute connects every student in the global industry for music with the right tools and preparations to enhance their knowledge and skills to pursue their career and their passion.
It is more fun when you are learning while fulfilling your degree and passion wholeheartedly. Every graduate student at the Music Institute has become more successful and had the chance to contribute their passion to the campus community. The institute provides an innovative education that will prepare the students for their professional careers and creativity in the contemporary music industry, MI is dedicated to providing more comprehensive education and instructions, friendly facilities, and other resources that can support the education of both local and international students who are interested in taking their passion to certificates and degree and be more ready towards their future goals.
Since 1981, the MI College of Contemporary Music has been approved to operate by the State of California and has been accredited as an institutional member of the National School of Music in the USA.
MI College of Contemporary Music now offers online education options to every student as an extension of the education process for the students with exemptions, the online extension is to continue support and have access to the interactive courses for every student. regardless of where the students are MI Online can still help you to fulfill your musical dreams and passion.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Field: Audio Engineering
- Duration: NA
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Scholarship Awards: $2,000
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Local and international students are eligible to apply.
- Must be applying for admission to the Audio Engineering Program.
- The current or returning students at the Music Institute will not be accepted.
- The previous winner of the scholarship will not be accepted.
- The interested applicants for the Hosa Technology Audio Engineering Scholarship must have to submit their scholarship applications before the deadline of the program and must be new entering students at the MI College of Contemporary Music.
- The awardee must maintain their admission at the MI for twelve units or as a full-time student during the full length of the awards. Failure to maintain the admission requirements will be resulting in a withdrawal of their awards.
- The scholarship awards will be credited to the student’s first quarter of the program., the scholarship cannot be transferred and applied to any other person.
All courses will be thought in the English language, and international students whose first language is not the English language are required to have good communication skills in oral and written English. Providing evidence of English proficiency can support your application for the program.
As part of the scholarship application, the students are required to submit an essay consisting of 500 words maximum, longer submission will not be considered. The essay must outline the applicant’s career in the music industry and how can they demonstrate that they are deserving to achieve the scholarship awards.
It is important to submit an essay as the scholarship committee will be reviewing the applicant’s articulation of their careers and how they are motivated to pursue their studies at the Music Institution.
All applicants and awardees of the scholarship program must agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship program.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the successful student’s tuition fee only, no finances will be given to the beneficiary of the award.
- The total award will be calculated based on the review of the student’s applications.
- The scholarship is non-transferable, and the award may be divided into four quarters depending on the scholarship.
- Late and incomplete applications will be automatically rejected, however, students can re-apply for the next scholarship opening.
The deadline to submit and complete the application is until September 2, 2022. The commencement period will be in fall 2022.