The Elisa Acuña scholarships – SEP incentive scholarships for dual training are aimed at students from CONALEP, the DGETI, the DGETAyCM, or CECyTE. If your campus offers the educational option of Dual Education, this scholarship is for you.
The Stimulus Scholarship for Dual Education has the objective of encouraging students to carry out Dual Education in order to develop the relevant skills, and with this, they have options that allow them to enter the labor market. Therefore, this scholarship is not considered maintenance support.
The Ministry of Public Education (SEP), through the Undersecretariat of Higher Secondary Education (SEMS), in its capacity as the executing body of the Elisa Acuña Scholarship Program (The Program), summons the students enrolled in the National College of Technical Professional Education, in the General Directorate of Industrial Technological Education and Services, in the General Directorate of Agricultural Technological Education and Marine Sciences or in the College of Scientific and Technological Studies, hereinafter the school subsystems, which have been accepted to carry out their high school education through the Dual Education educational option and are nominated by the Scholarship Committee of their campus, to apply for the Stimulus Scholarship for Dual Education.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship will be valid for up to 11 months and will be subject to budget availability. For those who are doing Dual Education in the month of February 2022 or before, the scholarship begins in February 2022, and its validity may be up to 11 months.
For those who start Dual Education in March 2022, the scholarship begins in March 2022, and its validity may be up to 10 months.
The scholarship ends in December of the same year or before if the beneficiaries fail to comply with any requirement established in this Call.
The applicant student must meet the following:
Be enrolled in a school and technical or technological career participating in the school subsystems of upper secondary education.
Have CURP and a valid email account.
Register in the Data Registration, Consultation, and Update System (SIRCAD) located at sircad.sep.gob.mx from February 14, 2022, and until 2:00 p.m. (central time) on March 25 of 2022.
Be nominated by the Campus Scholarship Committee through the Committee Minutes Registration System (SIREC) in the period from February 14 to March 31, 2022.
Not having any equivalent financial or in-kind benefit that pursues the same goals, objectivity, fairness, transparency, publicity, selectivity, and temporality granted by another public body of the Federal Government at the time of applying for the Dual Education Stimulus Scholarship and for as long as you receive the benefit.
Not having completed high school studies at the time of applying for the scholarship.
What benefits do the Elisa Acuña Scholarships offer – SEP Scholarships to encourage dual training?
The Dual Education Stimulus Scholarship consists of monthly monetary support of $2,000.00 (two thousand pesos 00/100 MN), paid in a maximum of three installments.
a. During the validity of the Call, the full month will be paid regardless of the date of the month on which Dual Education begins and/or ends.
b. The payment of the Stimulus Scholarship for Dual Education will be subject to compliance with the general and specific requirements, as well as what is established in number 5. Rights and obligations, and causes of suspension, cancellation, and reimbursement of resources, also, to the validation results established by the SEMS in this Call.
Deadline to apply: June 24, 2022
University of Michigan Undergraduate Scholarship in the Faculty of Literature
The University of Michigan Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in the Faculty of Literature, Sciences and Arts; for talented and motivated international students .
The University of Michigan is dedicated to creating the systemic change necessary to achieve true equity, inclusion, and belonging on campus and beyond.
The university prepared and began work on a long-term strategic plan to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion for all members of our academic community in support of our commitment to a campus climate where all students, faculty, and staff feel welcome and respected. This is an annual opportunity to recognize and celebrate the exceptional contributions of the staff to the success of the university.
- The scholarship offers up to 10,000 USD. The scholarship is renewable for four years of study.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be undergraduates admitted to a degree program at the College of LSA. Students will be considered even if they have not yet enrolled.
- Applicants must be enrolled (or intend to enroll) full time (12 credit hours or more) each term.
- To apply,candidates must apply for admission. The application process consists of four steps: 1) Verify your friend account in Wolverine Access. Instructions for doing this are below the question: How do I verify a friend’s account? If you have forgotten your friend account password, you can reset it here. If you don’t have a friend account, you can create one. 2) Once your friend account has been verified, click the button below and login to the LSA scholarship application portal using your friend account ID and password. If you don’t verify your account, you won’t be able to log in. 3) complete our general application. When asked which scholarship program you are applying to, click on the “Scholarship for International Students” box. 4) once you have submitted the general application, You will be directed to complete the application for the International Student Scholarship Program. Submit this application for full consideration.
- Applicants must submit Curriculum Vitae, copy of passport, high school certificate.
- To gain admission, candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have a perfect command of the English language.