The Atlas Shrink Essay Contest is now open. The Ayn Rand Essay Contest offers a number of educational programs that allow students of all levels to become familiar with Ayn Rand’s philosophy and novels.
The contest offers the opportunity to learn about Ayn Rand’s philosophy and novels. ARI has run essay contests on Ayn Rand fiction for over thirty years, awarding over $2 million in total prizes to students around the world! This year we will award over $30,000 to the winning students.
Ayn Rand was an American writer and philosopher and creator of Objectivism, calling it “a philosophy of life on earth.” The essay contest is open to 12-year-olds, undergraduates, and graduates.
Ayn Rand has inspired people around the world to host conventions and lead better lives. They offer a variety of educational programs that allow students of all levels to learn Ayn Rand’s philosophy and novels.
Level/field of study
The Ayn Rand Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest is open to 12-year-olds, undergraduates, and graduates.
The Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest Scholarship is to be taken and hosted in the USA. There are other USA Scholarships available for international students.
You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems.
The Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest Scholarship is open to students of all nationalities.
Prize money to be won:
- 1st place – 1 winner receives $2,000
- 2nd place: $250
- 3rd Lugar: $100
Atlas Shrugged Scholarship Eligibility
To enter The Ayn Rand Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- No app is required. Students from all over the world can participate in the contest unless they are disabled or prohibited by law. Essays must be written in English only.
- Entrant must be a 12th grader, undergraduate, or Ph.D. student at the time of the current application deadline. For all winners, a school registration exam is required.
How to Apply for Atlas Shrugged Scholarship
Candidates must write an essay. You can choose between three themes. The dissertation cannot be less than 800 or more than 1,600 words.
- Francisco d’Anconia says that “the words ‘make money contain the essence of human morality”. What does it mean? What is the prevailing moral attitude towards money today? Do you agree with Francisco’s point of view? Explain why or why not.
- Atlas Shrugged is a celebration of business administration. and a defense against widespread attacks. Judging by Ayn Rand’s novel and essay “What Is Capitalism?” and her speech “America’s Persecuted Minority: Big Business”, why do you think business should be defended and promoted? According to her, what do you think is an adequate business defense and why?
- Ragnar Danneskjöld says that he loves what has rarely been loved, the skill of man. What do you mean by him? How does his position relate to the idea: “from each according to his ability to each according to his needs”? Do you agree with Ragnar’s attitude or not? explain.
Atlas Shrunken Essay Contest Supporting Documents:
- Your name and address
- Your email address (if available)
- Name and address of your school.
- Selected theme (#1, 2, or 3 in the “Theme” tab)
- Your current grade level and
- (Optional) The name of the teacher who assigned the essay when you complete it for lesson credit.
Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest Submitting Details:
You may submit your essay with the cover stapled to the following address:
Atlas Shrink Essay Contest
Ayn Rand Institute
PO Box 57044
Irvine, CA 92619-7044
Atlas Shrugged Scholarship Application Deadline
Entries to the essay contest will be sent before April 29.
If you have any questions, you can contact essay-at-aynrand.org.
International Major Entrance Scholarship at University of British Columbia 2022
Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES) are awarded to exceptional international students entering Undergraduate Programs at UBC. Students receive their IMES when they enter their first year at UBC, and scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study.
The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funds. The University of British Columbia is a public institution located in the Canadian province of British Columbia. The university was established in 1908 and opened in 1915. It has two main campuses: the Vancouver campus and the Okanagan campus located in Kelowna.
The Vancouver campus is the larger of the two, accommodating more than 85 percent of UBC’s students.
In recent years, 23 percent of students on the Vancouver campus and about 13 percent on the Okanagan campus were international. Tuition costs at UBC vary by degree program and are higher for international students.
University housing is guaranteed for UBC freshmen, and newly admitted international students who are sophomores also receive housing priority. Housing is also available for returning undergraduate and graduate students.
What You Need To Know About UBC International Main Entrance Scholarship
You will be considered for this scholarship shortly after receiving an offer of admission to UBC. We will begin making scholarship decisions in February.
Level/field of study
The scholarship is available for undergraduate students who want to continue their studies in Canada.
The scholarship is to be taken in Canada to study at the University of British Columbia.
This is a University of British Columbia scholarship for international students.
- When you receive an award or scholarship, you join a community of caring and committed young leaders who enrich UBC with their diverse perspectives, involvement, and innovation.
- While studying at one of the top 40 universities in the world and the most international university in North America, you will have the opportunity to grow, connect, investigate and innovate.
- UBC offers a wide range of opportunities inside and outside the classroom, from Co-ops and undergraduate study. to clubs and study abroad, to complete your degree and help you contribute to the thriving university community.
The UBC International Entrance Scholarship Eligibility
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be new to UBC, entering directly from high school or post-secondary school (university or college)
- Be an international student who will study at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes in your citizenship status will affect your eligibility for IMES.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement
- Apply to UBC by January 15 to be included in the UBC Scholarship list.
How to Apply for the UBC International Entrance Scholarship
If you apply to UBC before January 15, you will automatically be considered for the IMES. The UBC scholarship list contains the name of the selected candidates.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for this University of British Columbia scholarship for international students falls in January annually.