The University of Technology Sydney invites all international students who wil be commencing their master’s degree program, for the academic year of 2022-2023. The International Postgraduate Scholarship will be awarding over 350 students for a tuition fee reduction that will help them lessen their expenses to further their education. The scholarship offered by the University of Technology Sydney aims to attract talented international students to be admitted to the university.
Over the years, The University of Technology Sydney make a global approach towards education with its social justice and innovations. As they are dedicated to supporting not only local students but also international students by offering generous scholarships. The university is one of the universities in Australia that offers prestigious awards that aim to promote stability and growth that will equip every student with the right knowledge and skills to give positivity and leadership in their home country.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Technology Sydney
About University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the most prestigious universities in Australia, ranked number 1 over Australia and number 11 in the World. The public university was defined for their economics, cultural and social property in the community. They are measured through the success of their faculty staff and students, committed to their research and innovations.
The university wants to maintain its strong relationship worldwide, with its community, industry, and business partnerships. As one of the largest universities, they make sure to deliver high-quality education that will develop leadership and knowledge for every student to be more prepared with their future career and goals.
Academic Year: 2022-2023
Degree Level: Masters
Course: Any eligible courses offered by the university
Awards:20% tuition fee reduction
Numbers of Awards: 350 Students to be awarded
Country of Scholarship: Australia
The international students who want to commence their master’s degree at The University of Technology Sydney must be able to meet the eligibility requirements before proceeding with their applications. Below are the eligibility requirements of the university:
- Must be an international student.
- International students who will be commencing their master’s degree full time at the university for the academic year of 2022-2023
- Must meet the admission criteria of the university for the selected course
- Have completed their Bachelor’s degree and recognized in the Australian tertiary qualifications
In other instances, the students who are currently studying in an online degree or distance learning and a recipient of other scholarships offered by the University of Technology Sydney or any governments sponsorship will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship. The international students who already have their permanent residence visa will not be considered as well, the scholarship is only intended for the international students who are currently on a student visa or about to commence their education in Australia.
After meeting the eligibility required by the university, the international students must create their login account on an online portal provided by the university. There is no separate application at the portal. Submission of supporting documents will be necessary along with your application form.
List of Documents
- Official Transcript of Records
- A certified true copy of academic records
- Certificate of relevant work
Students who want to be admitted at the university must be holding a bachelor’s degree or must be equivalent to the Australian degree program.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree as an international student minimum of 18 credit points in any of the eligible courses of the university.
- Must be able to apply for the admissions office scholarship for the master’s degree.
Value/Award of the Scholarship
The University of Technology Sydney will be awarding over 350 international students for the academic year 2022-2023. The award will be up to a 20% reduction towards the student’s tuition fees in any of the chosen courses for the master’s degree program. The tuition fee reduction will be automatically deducted on the student’s fees for each session and it will be subjected to the ongoing awardee criteria of the scholarship.
The scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred, or redeemed for cash.
- The awardees of the scholarship must maintain or achieve a minimum average of 50=, those students who drop down their average will not be able to receive the scholarship or it will be deferred and terminated, unless the scholars can demonstrate any proof of circumstances and be considered by the scholarship committee.
All deferral will be based on the decision of the scholarship committee of the university, if the students choose to terminate their scholarship, the remaining tuition fees which were paid by the students will be refunded. Termination will also be in some instances:
- If the students no longer meet the eligibility criteria
- If the students violate any of the terms and conditions of the scholarship
- If the students are not responsible
Keep in mind that the University may require the recipient to pay the total amount received at the time of termination.
All international students who will be commencing their master’s degree at The University of Technology Sydney will be considered for the scholarship.
All international students are required to read and agree on the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship program.
- The scholarship offer is made through the information provided by the students and it must be accurate and true statements
- Must be responsible in all conditions required by the university
- Upon accepting the offer, the students are required to agree to the terms and conditions
- The scholars will not be allowed to apply for other scholarships offered by the university.
The scholarship duration will be a four-session in any of the course programs offered by the university.
The International Postgraduate Business Scholarship offered by the University of Technology Sydney is now accepting international students for the academic year of 2022-2023. As an annual scholarship, this will be offered and will reopen every semester for the deserving students who can demonstrate their potential leadership not only in the university but also for their home country and the community.