The Overseas Masters Scholarship for 2022 is available to international students from certain countries who are applying for various Master’s degrees at East Carolina University in the year 2022. If you are accepted for the scholarship, you will get a 20 percent tuition fee discount for the first year of your Masters program at ECU. Students from all over the world who wish to study at Edith Cowan University are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
About the Scholarship:
Edith Cowan University is a public Australian university located in the city of Perth in the state of Western Australia. Claremont Teachers College, which was established in 1902 and was the first tertiary education institution in Western Australia, is the university’s primary source of origin.
Following the establishment of this college, a number of other colleges, including Graylands Teachers College, the Western Australian Secondary Teachers College, Nedlands College of Advanced Education, Mount Lawley Teachers College, and Churchlands Teachers College, were established over a period of several years. The Western Australian College of Advanced Education was established in 1982 as a result of the merger of these two colleges. On January 1, 1991, this institution was accorded the rank of “university,” and it was later renamed Edith Cowan University in honor of its founder, Edith Cowan.
With eight schools, including the Business and Law School, the Arts and Humanities School, Education School, the Medical and Health Sciences School, the Nursing and Midwifery School, the Science School, and the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), this university offers more than 400 courses in more than a hundred different subjects.
Numerous study disciplines are offered at the University, including business, law, communication, arts and humanities, psychology, social sciences, social work, criminology, justice, teacher education for early childhood, primary and secondary schools, a full range of engineering specializations, exercise and health sciences, medical science, biomedical science, speech pathology and paramedicine, nursing and midwifery, biology and environmental sciences, mathematics, physics, and biological sciences.
In addition, this university features a large number of research centers. The Centre for Innovative Practice, Markets and Services Research Centre, and the Markets and Services Research Centre are all organizations that work in the field of business and society. In the field of communications and creative arts, there is a Center for Research in Entertainment, Arts, Technology, Education, and Communications, which is housed at the University of California, Los Angeles. The Sellenger Centre for Research in Law, Justice, and Social Change is a research center in the topic of law and justice. The Centre for Nursing, Midwifery, and Health Services is one of the workforce and health services organizations that work in the field of child and family health.
The Ecosystem Management Centre, the Marine Ecosystems Research Center, the Natural Resources Modelling and Simulation Research Group, and the Western Australian Marine Science Institution are all located on the campus of this university, which also has a strong presence in the fields of environment and sustainability.
This university is home to the Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet, the Centre of Excellence for Alzheimer’s Disease Research and Care, the Exercise and Sports Science Research Group, Melanoma Research, the Systems and Intervention Research Centre for Health, the Exercise Medicine Research Institute, and the Western Australian Centre of Excellence for Comparative Genomics, among other programs. The ECU Security Research Institute, the Sellenger Centre for Research in Law and Justice, and the Social Change Institute are all part of this university’s offerings in the fields of security, law, and justice.
The university has two metropolitan campuses in Perth, at Mount Lawley and Joondalup, and also has a campus in Bunbury, 200 kilometers south of the city, which serves the expanding South West Region of Western Australia. ECU, which was granted university status in 1991, is well-known for its outstanding teaching, student support services, and state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. In 2022, Eastern Carolina University was named to the Times Higher Education’s Top 100 universities under 50 years of age list. In the QILT (Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching) Survey, ECU got the highest undergraduate teaching quality rating of all public institutions in Australia for the fifth consecutive year in 2020.
For the 15th year in a row, ECU received the highest possible rating of 5-stars in the Guide Universities Guide for teaching quality in the year 2022. With the correct blend of practical, hands-on experience and academic understanding, ECU provides study paths that prepare students for future professions in a variety of fields. Courses are offered through eight teaching schools: Arts and Humanities, Business and Law, Education, Engineering, Medical and Health Sciences, Nursing and Midwifery, Science, and the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, to name a few. Over 30,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students are enrolled at ECU, and the university annually welcomes nearly 6,000 international students who come from more than a hundred countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University (ECU)
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: 20% reduction in tuition fees
Study Level Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The scholarship recipient will receive a fee waiver, which will result in a 20 percent decrease in tuition rates.
- The scholarship awardees must be continually enrolled in their original course and maintain a high level of academic performance. They must also be able to support themselves financially in order to keep their scholarship.
- The scholarship holders are required to pay their tuition fees by the deadlines set by ECU, or else the scholarship will be revoked and they will lose their scholarship.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Candidates for the International Masters Scholarship must be international students who have demonstrated high levels of academic accomplishment as well as English proficiency in their previous courses to be considered.
- Eligible candidates will have to meet the English language and admission requirements for the programme they have chosen at ECU, and they will have to begin their studies at ECU in the following intake to be eligible for the scholarship.
- In order to be considered for an International Masters Scholarship, applicants must not be recipients of any other government or industrial award throughout the duration of the scholarship.
- Students are not permitted to have any pending course applications at East Carolina University.
- In order to be considered, candidates must intend to pursue postgraduate education either on-campus or online.
- Applications for International Masters Scholarships must not be made by Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or New Zealand citizens, among other restrictions.
- The candidates must comply with any visa rules that may be in effect.
- Students who have been pre-approved for a scholarship must apply and accept their course within the time frames indicated by ECU, or else the scholarship offer will be forfeited.
- Any course transfers are not permitted without the authorization of Eastern Kentucky University (ECU).
Imperial College Business School supports the 30 percent Club’s goal of having 30 percent women on FTSE-100 boards of directors in its wholehearted manner. So we are thrilled to award two Inspiring Women – Executive MBA scholarships worth £25,000 each to deserving female candidates pursuing the Executive MBA. Participants in Imperial’s 30 percent Club will receive additional benefits, such as access to a cross-company mentoring program and invitations to private events, if they are accepted.
The Edith Cowan University Australia 2022 International Masters Scholarship is open to all International Students
- Interested in learning more and being qualified? To apply, visit the Edith Cowan University (ECU) website at www.ecu.edu.au.
- If we approve your ECU course application, our Admissions Office will immediately determine whether or not you qualify for this scholarship. There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you will get a second letter from the Admissions Office, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm your acceptance.
- How to Apply for an ECU Course
- You are invited to submit your application through one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can also submit your application online using the ECU Online Application Portal.
The application deadline for Edith Cowan University Australia 2022 International Masters Scholarship is July 31, 2022