To recognize the international students who can demonstrate the mission and vision of Brock University through their academic achievements and leadership engagements, Brock Univesity offers an International Scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The International Ambassador Awards wil be selected up to 15 international students annually to be an ambassador and to help them with their tuition fees with a total value of $18,000.
International Ambassador Awards
Brock University offers a variety of scholarships annually and financial support was one of their top priority to help ease every student’s financial incapability to further their education. The International Ambassador Award Program is a scholarship intended for international students who will be commencing their undergraduate and graduate degree at Brock University, Brock University want to encourage the students who can exemplify the vision and mission of the university by demonstrating their achievements and engagements in the community or in their home country.
The scholarship amounting to $18,000 is an amazing opportunity for international students t cover their tuition fees throughout their studies in an eligible course offered by the university.
Scholarship Provider: Brock University
About the Provider
As one of the prestigious post-secondary universities in Canada, located in the historic area of Niagara, Brock University offers all the benefits of a new and modern university in a safe city with shared thinking and beautiful natural surroundings.
BU students have the opportunity to communicate with people from many sections of the population and ethnicities. Students receive a very good education and have access to a good standard of living.
Brock University has more than 30% of all international graduates. They are supporting international students at every turn by creating an environment where they can come together and focus on a diverse and vibrant learning community.
University programs offer an immersive and engaging way to explore your chosen field and expand your academic knowledge. Brock’s graduate education will prepare you for a successful career and contribute to leading research. Brock University’s goal is to help you become a versatile, creative, and ethical individual and researcher who can contribute to society’s progress.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Field: Any courses available at Brock University
- Duration: Up to 2 years
- Number of Awards: 10 to 15 International Students
- Renewable: Yes
- Scholarship Awards: $18,000 reduction towards the student’s tuition fee
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application process, interested international students must meet the eligibility for the scholarship program.
- Must be an international paying fee student and defined as an international student, students who have permanent visas, dual citizens from other countries, and are refugee status in Canada are not eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Interested students must be able to be registered for a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
- Registered in Bridging, ESL, ISP, or Certificate programs are not eligible for the scholarship program.
- Nominated students for the award program must have good academic merits and be qualified as international students at Brock University.
Student ambassadors can apply at the time of admission or every year starting with the 1st year of bachelor’s or postgraduate studies at Brock University.
Before completing the application process, students must read the guidelines carefully. Any questions or concerns about the application process can send an inquiry directly to email@example.com.
Completion of Application
- Give your endorser enough time to fill out the reference forms.
- For the details of your contact information, if applicants are studying away from home, you can use your parent’s or guardian’s address or contact information. Please keep in mind that dual citizenship is not eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Additional information may be included and considered. All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
Scholarship Application Completed includes the following:
- Applicants must have completed the application form online provided by the university.
- A letter of endorsement must be two signed and dated by the person who is nominating you for the award.
- 2-5 minutes of video that describes if you feel that you can be a good example of an International Ambassador at the university. A reference to which the university can access the video required within the application. Examples of possible video publishing platforms are Dropbox, YouTube, iCloud, or Facebook Live.
- Transcript of records
- High School Certificates
- Copy of Passport
- English Language Test Score
Undergraduates requirements for English Language Proficiency Score
- IELTS: overall 6.5
- Duolingo: minimum score of 110
- TOEFL: overall 88
- PTE: score of 58
- CAEL: score of 70
- Successful completion of Level 5 IELP Level at the Brock University Intensive English Language Program
- CAE 176
- CPE 176
- Completion of Bachelors degree with A grade in English
- At least the last three years of full-time study (non-ESL), where the primary language of instruction and assessment in English, with good grades in English and other humanities / social secondary courses.
Graduate’s requirements for English Language Proficiency Score
- IELTS score of 6.5
- TOEFL score of 80
- CAEL overall score of 60
- CAEL CE overall score of 60
- PTE 60
All applications must be completed. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Please note that before starting your scholarship application, you must have all the required materials, once the application started and being saved, you cannot edit and go back to the application portal.
Students must be able to agree to the terms and conditions of the scholarship program.
Scholarship Terms and Condition
- Those selected to become ambassadors for international students are paid equal tuition fees.
- Those who are selected to become ambassadors for international students are prohibited from accepting international entry
- Applicants must average at least 70% overall (Canadian equivalent).
- Recipients of the award must be available in time to participate in Brock International events (virtual and/or personal) during the academic year in which they are awarded.
- International ambassadors must be able to serve as the student representative in the winter and fall terms for 60 hours.
A tuition fee reduction amounting to $18,000 will be awarded to the successful students.
The deadline to complete and submit the application forms and materials is until April 1, 2022.