The University of the Arts London is delighted to announce the LVMH Grand Prix Scholarships 2023. The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships have been established through generous contributions from LVMH. The scholarship will be evaluated on the basis of financial need and academic merit and is a contribution to living costs and expenses.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, fellowships, and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, businesses, and philanthropic charities, as well as University funds.
About you University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL ) is one of the top 6 universities in the world for art and design according to the QS World University Rankings. It is the largest university specializing in art and design in Europe, with more than 19,000 students from more than 130 countries. Established in 2004, UAL brings together six prestigious universities of arts, design, fashion, and media, which were founded in the 19th and early 20th centuries:
- Camberwell College of Arts
- central saint martins
- Chelsea College of Arts
- London College of Communication
- London College of Fashion
- Wimbledon College of Arts
UAL Scholarships Provide students with unique opportunities to learn, create, research, and innovate in a wide range of disciplines and at all levels, covering everything from theatre, graphics, and interior design to fashion and fine art.
With a teaching staff comprised of professional artists, practitioners, designers, critics, and theorists, UAL is one of the world’s leading specialized creative universities.
Each university has its own culture, philosophy, and approach.
About the LVMH Grand Prix Scholarships at the University of the Arts London
UAL graduates go to work and shape creative industries around the world, and the university has launched the careers of many creative and cultural leaders, including more than half of all Turner Prize nominees.
Eligibility Criteria for Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships are available to study. Master in Fashion Communication at the University of the Arts London.
Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships can be taken in the UK. If you are an international student and wish to study in the UK, this is your Complete Guide to Getting a UK Tier 4 Student Visa for International Students.
Home, EU, or International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Also, read if you want to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers on How to Apply for and Win a Scholarship.
The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarships award of £18,000 each is available to a National, European, or International student accepted to the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London for the 2022 academic year.
Accepted to the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, which starts in January.
How to apply for Grand Prix LVMH scholarships
Applications must be made online. You will need to complete an online application form In addition to the online application form; You must send the following complementary material:
- For theory/journalism-based pathways, please provide a written essay/project of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review and dropbox to scholarship applications-at-arts.ac.uk with an introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining his work, methodology, and inspiration.
- For image-based pathways, please provide an electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox to scholarship applications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for them to review by the Selection Panel, and must include:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
- Up to 15 image pages with each image numbered and clearly labeled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A professional reference
- Evidence of household income (see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship * (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
Deadline for application
This scholarship is not ongoing. But the scholarship application closes annually in August.