Boise State University will accept applications for the Global Excellence Award in the years 2022 and 2023. Students at Boise State University who have maintained an unweighted cumulative grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 are now eligible for the Global Excellence Award. The scholarships for the incoming class were released in an official capacity by Boise State University. It is widely regarded as being among the finest establishments in every region of the world. The Episcopal Church established Boise State University in 1932. In 1934, the university transitioned from being a junior college to an autonomous institution, and it did not begin conferring bachelor’s and master’s degrees until 1965. It operates at this time in Boise, which is located in the state of Idaho in the United States.
Scholarships in the amounts of Global Excellence and Global Distinction are made available by the Center for Global Engagement to incoming undergraduate international students who are working toward a degree. These scholarships require a separate application, and the only applicants eligible to receive them are undergraduate students studying abroad. Scholarships of this kind are something that Boise State University gives out on a yearly basis to encourage students to enroll at the university. Students who are chosen to receive the Global Excellence Award will have the opportunity to pursue more advanced education at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels, as well as be exposed to new and improved opportunities.
About the Scholarship:
Boise State Institution, often known as BSU, is a public university that was established in the year 1932 in the state of Idaho, United States of America, by individuals who were affiliated with the Episcopal Church. The college, which was once known as the Boise Junior College, declared its independence from the church in 1934 and moved to its current location on the banks of the Boise River that same year. Since 1965, students at the university have been able to earn both bachelor’s and master’s degrees. In 1974, the university was granted university status, at which point it became Idaho’s third state university. Since then, Boise State University has expanded to become one of the major educational institutions of its kind in the state of Idaho, located in the United States. There is a vibrant international community on BSU’s campus, and the university makes every effort to encourage applications from students studying in other countries.
Today, BSU provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs across almost 200 fields of study. These programs are distributed across seven colleges, including Arts and Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Graduate Studies, Health Sciences, and Social Sciences and Public Affairs. Nursing and psychology are two of the most popular majors for undergraduates, while educational technology and business administration are two of the most popular majors for graduates.
The university campus spans along the southern bank of the Boise River and covers a total area of 175 acres. It is characterized by tree-lined pathways and contains more than 170 different academic buildings. In addition to the academic, administrative, and residential facilities, there is also the enormous Albertsons Library as well as eateries, a bookshop, an art gallery, and restaurants that are specifically for students. The university also owns the Taco Bell stadium, which often hosts concerts by well-known bands in front of crowds numbering in the thousands. Another space on campus dedicated to the arts, the Morrison Center can accommodate more than 2,000 guests at a time.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boise State University
Scholarship Country: USA
Scholarship Worth: $17,337
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Students who are chosen will get scholarships worth up to $17,337.10 per year for the next four years (8 semesters).
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Students need to meet the following requirements in order to be considered for an award from the Global Scholarship program:
- Attend Boise State University with the intention of pursuing an undergraduate degree for the first time.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (unweighted) of 3.50 or above (Global Excellence Scholarship).
- Participate in an approved academic program. These grants are not open to students who are enrolled in nursing, pre-nursing, radiology, or totally online programs that are self-supported or completely online.
- You have until the deadline that has been stated to submit your application for admission, all of the required admissions paperwork, and the application for the Global Scholarship to International Admissions. Prior to being able to submit an application for the Global Scholarship, students are required to first submit both the application for admission and the application fee.
- In addition to outstanding academic performance, candidates for the Global Scholarship must typically demonstrate an ambitious academic or professional goals, a dedication to making a positive effect on the Boise State community, and the capacity to prevail in the face of hardship.
Students from Zambia who are interested in pursuing their engineering education in Ireland for a Master’s degree during the academic year 2023-2024 can apply for financial assistance through the Frank Ferguson Fellowship, which was established in collaboration with the Engineering Institution of Zambia and the Irish Government. This fellowship will be available to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
The Boise State University Idaho USA Global Excellence Award For International Students 2023 is open to all International Students
- Send in Your Application for International Scholarships
The application deadline for the Boise State University Idaho USA Global Excellence Award For International Students 2023 Is October 1st, 2022