Sabanci University in Turkey has announced the launch of its Scholarship webpage, which will allow students to submit applications for the 2022 academic year.
As a result, this scholarship is open to all international students from all around the world who wish to apply for a Sabanci University scholarship. Students interested in pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree in Turkey are strongly to apply. Turkey Scholarships are fully funded scholarships available for the 2021-2022 academic year.
With the advancement of science, technology, and social structures, the world requires more qualified individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue a career anywhere in the world. Recognizing the urgency of the situation, the Sabanc Group decided to establish a “world university” led by the Sabanc Foundation in 1994. Sabanci University offers Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degree programs in almost all academic subjects and majors. Under this scholarship, the award will cover all costs associated with pursuing a degree in Turkey.
Sabanci University Scholarships 2022-2023 are full-fledged undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral scholarships available to overseas students. The scholarship includes a full tuition remission, a monthly stipend of up to 3200 Turkish Liras, and on-campus housing.
Sabanc University’s School of Languages has been accredited by Eaquals, one of the most prestigious worldwide quality assurance organizations, whose aim is to promote language education excellence. Sabanc University offers international students the possibility to receive admission subsidies.
When an overseas student applies to Sabanci University and meets all of the prerequisites, they are immediately considered for a scholarship. You can indicate that you want to be considered for a scholarship by filling out the related section of the application form. However, keep in mind that even if this form is not completed, all applicants are automatically considered for scholarships. Please keep in mind that if you complete at least two semesters as an SU with excellent grades, you may be eligible for scholarships.
About the Scholarship:
Sabanci University was formed in July 1994 by the Sabanci Group as a private educational school. The Sabanci family founded the institution to construct a “global university” that would generate Turkey’s leaders in education and industry. The Sabanci family is well-known in Turkey for a number of companies and community development projects. When the University first opened its doors in 1999, it was the first and only college in Turkey to provide a liberal arts undergraduate program with business and economics choices.
Aside from the curriculum, the university has attracted praise and criticism for adopting an academic freedom statement and hosting a few controversial faculty members. SU is still a small and specialized university today. Students like the ease of living on a state-of-the-art, self-sufficient campus about an hour from Istanbul’s center.
Sabanci University is located in Tuzla, a peaceful Istanbul suburb about 45 miles from the city center. The town, which was once a Greek fishing community, became more industrialized in the 1980s and began to host shipyards that are still operational today. Tuzla retains its small-town atmosphere thanks to its tangle of narrow alleyways in the town center. It has become a favorite destination for wealthy Istanbul residents and retirees who wish to get away from the city without actually leaving it. It is known for its seaside and several seafood restaurants.
Istanbul is a densely populated and bustling metropolis where east meets west. Istanbul, in fact, is the world’s only city that spans two continents. The inhabitants are warm and gregarious, and the majority of residents, particularly the younger “Turks,” speak English fluently. The city is huge, and it’s nestled between steep hills and the famous Bosphorus, which connects the Marmara Sea to the Black Sea. Istanbul’s beauty, history, and diversity cannot be matched by any other country. There is enough to see and see in both the city and the country, and the cuisine and nightlife are both fantastic.
On campus, living quarters and university amenities have been thoughtfully planned to offer students with the best educational atmosphere possible. SU provides an excellent cultural environment for students by offering multiple galleries, a museum, and a performing arts complex. The Sabanci Sports Center has a multi-purpose court for basketball, volleyball, and handball, as well as two aerobics studios, a climbing wall, a weight room, and locker rooms with showers for sports enthusiasts.
In addition to these on-campus attractions, students can participate in an endless amount of outdoor recreational activities during their free time. Near the university, students will find fantastic places to swim, fish, climb, and swim. Kilyos and the beautiful beaches of the Princess Islands, which are dispersed throughout the Marmara Sea, are easily accessible by boat or car and provide fantastic daily or weekly trips.
If exchange students indicate university housing on their application form, they will be guaranteed residence on campus. Showers, closets, and personal telephones are available in the dorm rooms, which can seat two or four students. Students can study at their own workstations, which are all equipped with internet access, or collaborate with their peers in study halls that also have access to the internet. Students can unwind in the common TV rooms on each floor and purchase sandwiches and drinks from vending machines. Dorm rooms are constructed with the goal of allowing students to study or sleep whenever they choose without disturbing their housemates.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sabanci University
Host Country(s): Turkey
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate/ Masters / PhD
The Sabanci University Scholarship will provide the following incentives to the recipient:
Students in their first year in college:
- Waiver of tuition (fully to partially)
- Accommodation on campus
- Stipend per month (if fully funded )
- Allowance for travel (if fully funded)
Students in Graduate School:
- Full tuition reimbursement (18000 USD per year)
- Monthly stipend (between 2500 and 3200 TL)
- Accommodations on campus
- Health insurance purchased privately
- a computer laptop
- Travel grant for conferences
- Incentives for scientific publication
- A one-year research stay in another country (PhD. only)
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship
Sabanci University Scholarship
Requirements for Graduate Scholarship
- To apply for a graduate program, you must have a bachelor’s degree. The type of undergraduate program is not a criterion for application.
- Applicants must have finished their previous degree programs by the start of Sabanci University’s Fall Term.
- TOFL Score: Minimum 78 on the Internet-based test (IBT) ( Best score is not accepted)
Requirement for Undergraduate Scholarship
Check Sabanc University’s List of Acceptable International/Local Examinations and Diplomas for International Students to see if your diploma or high school diploma is listed.
The Sabanci University Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded | Turkey is open to all international students.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Nano Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bio engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design
- Management B.A
- Business Analytics Minor Program
- Entrepreneurship Minor Program
- Finance Minor Program
- Gather all of your paperwork: Scan these and save them to your computer so you can submit them to our system: (An application fee of $30 USD must be paid when filling out the form.) The following are the documents that must be submitted with your application:
– A copy of the university-accepted exam/diploma result(s): CLICK
– A copy of your high school diploma, if one is available (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
– An official transcript, signed and stamped by the high school authority, showing all courses and grades taken throughout high school.
– Copies of foreign language competency exam scores accepted by Sabanc University English Prep School, if taken previously: CLICK Taking the Sabanc University English Language Exam (ELEA) during registration week is optional.
– One academic letter of recommendation, if available
– Motivational letter (to strengthen your application)
– Any extracurricular diplomas, such as medals from Olympiads (to strengthen your application).
- Complete the online application form and upload all of the above-mentioned documents before submitting.
- If you run into any size issues while uploading all of your forms, please e-mail the ones that are missing to [email protected] and [email protected].
Fill out the online application form and upload all of the required documents.
1.Transcripts of Official Records
- Purpose Statement
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Resume that has been updated
- TOEFL Score
The application deadline for Sabanci University Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded Turkey is July 29, 2022