To better attract the selected countries to further their higher education, the University Canada West offers the Americas Grant in Canada for selected international countries to provide an opportunity for them to achieve their academic and career goals with the help of the scholarships for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The University of Canada West offers a scholarship that will be available to the freshmen students who will be applying for the undergraduate and master’s degrees in eligible courses offered by the university. Although this scholarship is intended for the new students, continuing international students will still have their chance to apply for the continuing student’s awards at the university.
The scholarship encourages the citizen of the eligible countries to apply for the scholarships in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Bachelor of Commerce, Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Master of Business Administration, or MBA Foundation.
The successful international students will be receiving an award amounting to up to $16,800 to lessen their educational expenses and further their education without the financial boundaries to better equip them with the right skills and knowledge needed for their career developments and to be able to contribute to the community and to their home country.
Scholarship Provider: University Canada West
About the Provider
UCW is Canada’s new, cutting-edge institution focused on business and technology, offering graduate and postgraduate programs to students across the country and around the world. The College is a strong and growing school that has a strong relationship with the business community and its commitment to excellence in student service.
A modern, independent university offering a wide range of career opportunities to applicants. Candidates can choose from a variety of career guides. For Canadian and international students, the university offers a wide range of colleges and the best academic settings for a prosperous future. Applicants can advance in their professional careers and gain career prospects while attending this college.
The university understands how important sustainability is for the future world. UCW is committed to creating a green gateway for environmental management on its campus. The university promise not only to be stable but to model its actions.
The University Goals
- Being one of the modern universities, the offers a wide range of opportunities to both local and international students.
- Be impactful, accessible, and innovative.
- Offers career-focused courses to turn students into leadership-ready graduates.
- Provide specialist services and support to students studying with us, online or at school.
- It provides an easy way to facilitate learning for those who want to advance in education or excellence. To create a diverse and stimulating learning environment with an emphasis on knowledge application and the development of scholarship, culture, and responsibility in a globalized world.
- Scholarship Provider: University Canada West
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Field: Bachelor of Commerce, Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Master of Business Administration, or MBA Foundation
- Scholarship Awards: $4,750-$16,800
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Antigua & Barbuda
- The British Virgin Islands
- The Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- The Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Kitts & Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Vincent & Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United States of America
Before proceeding with the scholarship application, the interested applicants must check the eligibility criteria of the scholarship.
- The applicants must be holding a secondary diploma or high school.
- Must have a good academic record and achievements.
- Good academic standings are important for this scholarship, as the recipient of the awards are expected to maintain or have good academic standing to receive the awards continually.
To be able to achieve the scholarship, the students have to undertake the admission process of the university and must be admitted to an eligible program offered by the university for the scholarship program.
After taking the admission, a confirmation letter will be provided by the university to proceed with the scholarship application, please keep in mind that the scholarship and admission will be based on the student’s academic merits and achievements, it is important that the students can provide a proof of achievements to the admission department.
For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of the university.
As part of the admission and application process, the students are required to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcript of Records
- Proof of achievements
The International students are required to have good communication skills in oral and written English, if English is not their first language students must submit the following English Proficiency Test:
The students who have completed their studies in an English Language School or Institution may be able to submit transcripts/reports as proof of English language proficiency.
The University Canada West will be providing tuition fee awards to the successful applicants for up to $16,800 depending on the program taken by the students.
Below are the following awards:
- $6,700 Master Business Administration
- $4,750 MBA Foundation
- $8,400- Associate of Arts Students
- $16,800 Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- $16,800 Bachelor of Commerce
The provision takes effect from the second registration period, excluding any conditions for previous education. The payout will be pro-quota and will apply equally to all remaining courses of the program.
The deadline to complete and submit the application will be the end of July 2022. The America Grant will be valid and end in 2023.
The America Grant offered by the University Canada West will be offered annually.