The University of London Queen Mary of the United Kingdom provides the opportunity for students from Latin America and around the globe to participate in the selection process for the DeepMind Full Masters Scholarship. The aforementioned fully funded project was designed to support the knowledge and learning of all international prospects who demonstrate an exceptional level in the field of master’s degree.
In this opportunity to study in the United Kingdom, the master’s scholarship covers the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, and Machine Learning. The Queen Mary University of London has made a significant investment to fund the academic careers of applicants who require it. It should be noted that you will not only get the cost to cover university tuition for a master’s degree, you will also receive personal and professional support.
The Fully Paid DeepMind Scholarship for International Students seeks to create equal opportunities for each scholar regardless of ethnicity, religion, political, and/or cultural interests. One of the main objectives of the University of London Queen Mary is to maintain a connection between organizations and communities to eliminate the differences that currently exist.
This prestigious higher education institution in the United Kingdom has been characterized as one of the most important in promoting partial and complete financing programs and projects for international students, complying with the highest learning standards established by important world organizations.
Full scholarship for Latin Americans
Institutions where you will study:
Queen Mary University of London, UK.
Levels and study areas:
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computer science.
- Machine Learning.
Who can participate?
Latin American applicants or from any nation on the globe.
The Queen Mary University of London DeepMind Full Scholarship will allocate the following awards:
- The total cost of university tuition in a master’s degree.
- Subsidy to live in the United Kingdom of 15,000 euros.
- Financing for annual travel payments of 2,000 euros.
- Funds for equipment of 1,500 euros.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Be an international student who demonstrates academic excellence.
- Have a university degree in areas related to those mentioned above.
- People who belong to disadvantaged groups.
- Master the English language, it is unknown if it is necessary to present a certificate of knowledge of the language.
- Submit a formal UK Masters Full Scholarship application through the Queen Mary University of London Online Entry System.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Passport copies.
- Personal statement, not to exceed 500 words.
- Application for admission completed successfully.
- Among others.
Do you want to know more about the DeepMind master’s scholarship in the United Kingdom? Check out the official website of the Queen Mary University of London and check every single piece of information and requirement that you need to consign to be a happy winner of this prestigious globally funded scholarship.
Until July 13, 2022.
$2,000 Undergraduate Arts Scholarship Leeds University of the Arts, UK
The Leeds University of the Arts offers the Vice Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarships; for successful international students. Academic session 2022-2023.
Leeds Arts University is a specialist arts higher education institution, based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, with the main campus opposite the University of Leeds.
The Leeds University of the Arts aims to provide student-centered teaching and learning in a studio and practice-based environment that fosters excellence leads to graduate success and supports economic growth and artistic enrichment.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: Leeds University of the Arts
Application Deadline: 05/16/2022
Number of Scholarships: 6
- The scholarship offers £2,000 towards tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be entering the first year of a three-year degree.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- To apply, applicants must log in to the university portal to apply for admission. They can then complete the Vice Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must submit all required academic documents.
- Students must meet the university’s English language requirements.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for Undergraduate and Masters
Griffith University Offers the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for Undergraduate and Masters in Various Areas; for successful international students.
Established in 1971, Griffith University is one of Australia’s most progressive, innovative, and dynamic universities. She is a pioneer and leader in Asian and environmental studies.
It is strategically located in the region with the fastest economic and population growth, southeast Queensland, where it has 6 campuses: three in Brisbane (Nathan, Mount Gravatt, and South Bank), one in the Gold Coast, one in Logan City, and one that is virtual. Its virtual campus is the second largest with 15,000 students studying over 100 programs online.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Australia
Offeror: Griffith University
Application Deadline: 04/18/2022
- The scholarship offers to cover 50% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or higher on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your eligibility in the minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Applicants must meet all academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Applicants must be full-time students from quarter 2 or 3 of 2022.
- Applicants must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- The scholarship application deadline for admission to Quarter 2 of 2022 is April 18, 2022, and August 5, 2022, for Quarter 3 of 2022.
- Applicants should visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.