At Gothenburg University in Sweden, there are a few options between different scholarships and grants. These scholarships and grants are available on the original website of the university.
It is not stated if the student must be studying a specific study course, instead here is an available list of all of the academics offered at the university:
- Business and Economics
- International Relations
- Software Engineering and Management
- Music, Classical Performance
- Music, Improvisation Performance
- World Music Performance
- Metal Art
- Wood Oriented Furniture Design
The above the list is only the available Bachelor’s programs at Gothenburg.
Master’s Programs available include these academic programs:
- Accounting & Financial Management
- International Business and Trade
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Marketing and Consumption
- Innovation and Industrial Management
- Design, embedded design
- Child Culture Design
- Crafts, Ceramic Art
- Crafts, Jewellery Art
- Crafts, Textile Art
- Metal Art, Applied Arts and Design
- Textile-Body-Space, Applied Arts and Design
- Wood Oriented Furniture Design, Applied Arts and Design
- Film, Fine Art
- Fine Art
- Photography, Fine Art
- Improvisation and World Music Performance
- Improvisation Performance
- Organ and Related Keyboard Instruments
- Performing Arts with Specialisation in Contemporary Performative Arts
- Symphonic Orchestra Performance
- Conservation of Cultural Heritage Objects
- Gendering Practices
- Language and Intercultural Communication
- Language Technology
- Political Communication
- Theology, biblical studies
- Theology, systematic theology
- Applied Data Science
- Computer Science
- Digital Leadership
- Game Design & Technology
- Human-centered Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology and Learning
- Language Technology
- Software Engineering and M
- Atmosphere, Climate and Ecosystems
- Biodiversity & Systematics
- Complex Adaptive Systems
- Conservation of Cultural Heritage Objects (Art Conservation)
- Marine Sciences
- Marine Biological Resources, IMBRSea Erasmus Mundus
- Mathematical Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Organic and Medicinal Chemistry
- Physical Oceanography
- Sea and Society
- Sustainable Production and Utilization of Marine Bioresources
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
This is not a complete list.
- Students that are attending Gothenburg University must be considered fee-paying individuals.
- Candidates must have applied for an international on-campus study program.
- Once the student has submitted their application to study at Gothenburg University and paid the application fee by February 1, 2023. Then this allows the student to be considered an eligible applicant. If the student does not pay all the fees by February 1, 2023, the student is deemed inapplicable.
- International students are welcome to apply.
- This scholarship acts as a tuition waiver for the program the student is taking which means as long as the student pays the other fees, then their program tuition will be covered by the university.
The number one asked requirement from the students is that they have two aspects turned in at two different times. They are:
- The student has set in their application to study at Gothenburg University by January 16, 2023.
- That the student has paid all of the fees by February 1, 2023.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is for the student to actually submit their admissions form to study and the university. This is the first essential step for the student to take. Afterwards, the student must pay all of the fees that are asked. That is the fees that are not the tuition for the program itself. Then there will be a selection process.
Students will receive an email on February 8, 2023 which is an invite for students to apply for this scholarship.
Reward – Extra Benefits
The reward benefit includes the university covering the programs tuition cost completely. This will act as a tuition wavier to the student. But the student will not need to pay any tuition cost, only fees.
The normal 1-year tuition cost is $15,000 at Gothenburg.
International students are asked to apply and this does mean that international students will need a student visa if they are not from Sweden or do not have a Swedish passport.
Deadline Time Line
The deadline date is February 1, 2023. This is the only deadline date and students should follow this date as the intended for 2023. The university will send out an urgent email if this due date is changed.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window is through the Winter of 2022, which is quickly approaching. The deadline date is mentioned above so students can follow the exact date and submit their application before hand.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
This is an annual scholarship that lasts for the given time frame. This is not a renewable scholarship option.
All applicants should consult the contact webpage that is in the contact section of this page if a question has not been answered. Beforehand check the university’s FAQs page to see if anything can be answered right away.
Anyone can sign up to receive a university website newsletter to stay updated on the latest information.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.
Each foundation has its own set of guidelines that should be followed as well to maintain a scholarship for its full duration. Otherwise, contact the phone number to ask any other unrelated questions that are not currently answered.