Conference Travel Scholarships 2022 are available for Masters degrees in Engineering and Technology. You can apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is December 31, 2021. This scholarship is given by the University of Melbourne and has a value of Partial Funding, Up to $1,500. This scholarship is available to all nationalities.
About the provider:
The University of Melbourne (abbreviated Melbourne University) is a public research university in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria, having been founded in 1853. Melbourne is ranked 33rd in the world by Times Higher Education, and 44th in the world by Academic Ranking of World Universities (both first in Australia).
The long-term goal of the University of Melbourne is to benefit society via the transformational power of education and research.
They equip graduates to make their own mark by providing an education that excites, challenges, and fulfills our students, leading to meaningful jobs and the ability to make significant contributions to society.
The University of Melbourne will make a single payment of $1,500 is required. This payment will be sent either directly to the student or as a reimbursement to a supervisor account that paid for the conference trip.
This money will be available to students just once during their academic career.
Eligibility for Scholarship
1. All nationalities are welcome to apply for the Conference Travel Scholarships 2022.
2. All program-specific requirements must be fulfilled.
3. The applicant must be a post-confirmation* candidate (considerations may be made in exceptional circumstances)
4. The applicant must not have worked for more than four years FTE.
5. The applicant’s research must be presented during the conference.
6. The applicant must not have previously received money for this conference.
Submit an online application via the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology current students grad research website, including
• evidence of acceptance to present your research at the conference
• a completed Eng&IT Conference Travel Scholarship Expenditure Form
The last date to apply for The Conference Travel Scholarships 2022 is 31st December 2021.
Due to existing international travel limitations, funding will be granted to cover conference fees for virtual and domestic conferences once domestic travel becomes possible. Because these expenditures are anticipated to be less than the specified granting sum of $1,500, students will be able to submit several requests until the $1,500 is given.
Students must still meet all of the other eligibility requirements, which include presenting research at the conference rather than simply attending.
When travel restrictions are lifted and overseas travel becomes available, this scholarship will revert to its original purpose of providing one-time assistance for foreign conference attendance.