The University of Hull is offering a Ph.D. scholarship to students from anywhere in the world who are interested in improving the migration of fish and eels in rivers. This scholarship focuses on optimizing the flow field in the control and pumping station.
The University of Hull has a rich history, dating back to 1927 when it was established as an outpost of the University of London. Over time, it became an independent institution and is now the third university in Yorkshire. The university offers more than 2,000 courses in a variety of subjects across six faculties. It has two campuses: the main campus is located two miles north of Hull city center, while the second is in Scarborough, 40 miles from Hull.
Recently, the university completed a £28m redevelopment of its Brynmor Jones Library, with further redevelopments underway, including a £70m investment in a concert and performance venue, new student accommodation, and a “health center” for medical training.
Table of Contents
- About the University of Hull
- What you need to know about the Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull in the UK
- Level/field of study:
- Host nationality.
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY:
- Scholarship Benefits:
- Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull UK Eligibility:
- How to Apply for Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull UK
About the University of Hull
The university offers a lot of open green spaces, gardens, cafes, and plazas, which are great for relaxing and socializing. There’s also an award-winning nightclub called Asylum on campus, which hosts live music and concerts.
Beyond the campus, Hull is an exciting and cultural city. It’s home to many festivals, art galleries, theater companies, live music venues, and comedy clubs. In 2017, Hull was named the UK City of Culture, and for an entire year, there were many exciting events and celebrations taking place. That same year, Hull also received the Turner Prize, one of the most prestigious awards in British art. So, if you choose to study at this university, you’ll not only get a great education, but you’ll also get to experience a vibrant and culturally rich city.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study in the Ph.D. program at the University of Hull in the UK
The scholarship is offered by the University of Hull, which is located in the UK.
This scholarship is available for international students.
If you are a full-time Ph.D. student from the UK or EU, you can apply for a scholarship that covers your tuition fees at the ‘home/EU’ student rate. You will also receive maintenance funds of £14,777 for three years, as long as you make satisfactory progress.
International PhD students can also apply for a scholarship that covers their full tuition fees at the international student rate for three years, as long as they make satisfactory progress.
To be eligible for a Ph.D. program at the University of Hull in the UK, you need to be highly motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic. You must also have:
– A minimum of a 2.1 undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. Ideally, you should have a 1st Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
– A current driver’s license, as you will need to make field visits.
– Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
– Willingness to work flexible hours in remote locations both within the UK and abroad.
– Ability to conduct independent research and collaborate with colleagues to achieve group research objectives.
How To Apply For The Ph.D. Scholarship At The University Of Hull In The UK
- Applying online means you can track the progress of your application and upload supporting documents. Create a MyAdmin account and select ‘Graduate Applicant: Create a Graduate Account’. If you are a current or returning student, you can use your existing account.
Scholarship application deadline: September 30, annually.