The Stamps Grant at the University of Miami is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship for international students. Full tuition, normal accommodation and board, textbooks, a one-time grant for the purchase of a computer, and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences are all covered by this award. The University of Miami is collaborating with the Stamps Scholars program to award multi-year scholarships to help motivated and skilled students achieve their educational and life goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their academic aspirations while honing their managerial skills through merit-based financial aid, which includes resources for studying abroad, social engagements, research projects, and other educational activities. Applicants for the Stamps Scholarship are urged to participate in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend. During this summer program, candidates will meet with professors from the University of Miami as well as current academics. Scholarship applicants and their families will hear about the University of Miami’s unique educational and leadership possibilities for the greatest and brightest kids. Miami University has a very commercial entrance. Applicants are evaluated based on their high school curriculum and grades, standardized test scores, advice cards, essays, extracurricular activities, and awards / honors.
About the Scholarship:
The University of Miami is a private research university located in Coral Gables, Florida. It is a varied academic institution founded in 1925 with a strong concentration on teaching, learning, and research. The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools has granted it accreditation to award baccalaureate, master’s, and doctorate degrees. In the 2019 issue of U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best Colleges,” it was ranked 57th among national colleges. The main campus of the University of Miami is located in Coral Gables and covers an area of 239 acres. The main campus, which houses seven schools and two colleges, houses the majority of the university’s academic offerings. The Jerry Herman Ring Theatre, which hosts student musicals and plays, is also located there. Through its important print collection of over 4 million volumes and 100,000 serial subscriptions, rare and unique special collections, state-of-the-art digitization and preservation facilities, and a staff of experienced professionals, the University of Miami Libraries (UML) rank among the top fifty research libraries in North America, attracting scholars from all over the world. The University of Miami is split into three different campuses. The Coral Gables campus, which is sprawled across a suburban environment, is Miami University’s primary campus. It has music, chemistry, indoor baseball, more than 60 computer laboratories in a residential college, libraries, schools and colleges, and staff buildings, among other things. The Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, which is part of the University of Miami and Jackson Memorial Medical Center Complex, is the second campus. The University of Miami offers 180 undergraduate majors and minors, as well as more than 100 master’s degrees, 67 doctoral programs, and a specialized degree program. It has 12 schools and colleges that offer a wide range of disciplines. Arts and Science, Miami Herbert Business School, Engineering, and Nursing and Health Studies had the highest student enrollment. The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science is located on the Marine campus on Virginia Key in Biscayne Bay, which is set on a waterfront.
The institution offers 132 bachelor’s degree programs, 148 master’s degree programs, and 67 doctorate degree programs, with 63 of them focusing on research and scholarship and the remaining four on professional fields of study. In the autumn of 2019, the university received 38,893 undergraduate admissions applications. As of 2018, it had approximately 17,811 students enrolled in 12 different schools and institutions. Over the years, the university’s students have represented about 50 states and over 120 foreign nations. It now boasts 3,226 faculty members, with 98 percent of them holding doctorate degrees in their fields. The institution has been ranked as a top 10 employer in Miami-Dade County, with over 16,000 full and part-time faculty and staff. The University of Miami’s alumni network includes a number of well-known figures who have made important contributions in their respective fields. CEOs of major corporations, government figures, scientists, athletes from the National Football League and Major League Baseball, as well as actors and musicians, are among them. The university’s Alumni Association is dedicated to promoting lifelong learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Miami
Host Country(s): United States America
Scholarship Worth: $12,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The recipients of the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition and fees in full.
- A standard room and board arrangement.
Textbooks are number three.
- Attendance to the Stamps Scholars National Convention every two years, as well as access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 campuses around the country.
- A one-time payment to cover the cost of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund that can be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational reasons that the University of Miami and the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation* agree on.
- Orientation for Stamps Scholars at the start of the school year.
- During the academic year, Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities.
Eligibility for Scholarship
These factors should be considered while applying for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- The University of Miami admissions process is quite difficult. The strength of an applicant’s high school curriculum and grades received, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements are all taken into account.
- All scholarship awards will be decided by the Scholarship Committee at the end.
- International candidates must submit a comprehensive application for admission, including all academic credentials and a bank letter, by the deadline specified below to be considered for academic awards.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Official TOEFL or IELTS test scores (IELTS).
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded | USA is open to all International Students
To apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the Common Application online and submit it.
- Send the following documents to the official website’s address:
– Transcripts of Official Hearings
– Results of official English tests
– Recommendation letter
- Send in your financial aid paperwork.
- Verify the status of your application.
The application deadline for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded | USA is November 1, 2022