This is a fantastic scheme that will provide £12,000 to students to help them further their education. The Bedford College was founded in 1849 and merged with Royal Holloway College in 1985 to form Royal Holloway, University of London. It is a public research university in the United Kingdom that is ranked 29th. It provides a wide range of academic degree programs, including Single Honours and Joint Honours.
Why should you choose Royal Holloway University of London to further your education? Some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law call Royal Holloway home. They are constantly investing in resources for our students and advancing the beneficial impact that a research-intensive university can have. While studying in London, you will have the opportunity to meet many professionals from your course and chosen area. You can become a multi-talented professional with a distinguished qualification thanks to the diversified and friendly environment.
About the Scholarship:
Royal Holloway, University of London, is placed in the top 251 institutions in the United Kingdom and the top 302 universities in the United Kingdom in terms of international view. Ours is a community that encourages individuals to flourish intellectually, socially, and personally via world-class research that expands minds and improves lives, the passion of our teachers, and the spirit of the Royal Holloway experience. Royal Holloway is also in the top 25% of UK universities for ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally exceptional’ research (REF 2014). At Royal Holloway, you will have the opportunity to study on one of the most beautiful campuses in the world. Royal Holloway, located on the outskirts of London, provides a unique ‘best of both worlds’ experience, with a safe and friendly campus community and convenient access to one of the world’s top student cities.
The University was created by two social reformers who advocated for the values of excellence and inclusion. Their vision is still alive and well today. The University, as one of the UK’s major research-intensive universities, is home to some of the world’s greatest authority in the sciences, arts, business, economics, and law. Royal Holloway benefits from diversity as well, and welcomes students and academics from all over the world to study and work here, assuring a global and multi-cultural perspective on campus.
Royal Holloway International offers in-sessional English language courses with the goal of increasing students’ confidence in using English for academic reasons. The Overseas Student Support service is a dedicated group of people that help and advise international students from the moment they arrive in the United Kingdom. Student Support offers a free airport pick-up service and is available to help you throughout the year. There are around 3,000 halls spaces available, with first-year and international students receiving priority if they apply by the deadline. The freshly rebuilt Victorian Founder’s Building offers a stately setting, as does the more modern Williamson, Tyke & Butler, which opened in 2007. En-suite, catered, and self-catering rooms are offered, as well as some shared accommodations. A specialized team of residential, operational, and maintenance support workers is stationed in each hall to help students during their stay. The Royal Holloway campus at Egham is spread in 135 acres of woods on the outskirts of London, between Windsor and Heathrow. The town is a short walk away and has a variety of stores, bars, and restaurants. The school is 35 minutes by train from the center of London, and Windsor is also a short distance away.
The campus provides the best of both worlds, as it is both friendly and relaxed, as well as dynamic and busy. According to the Independent, Royal Holloway is “known for its pleasant and supportive environment.” Most instructional and social activities take place on the historic campus, which is regarded as one of the most beautiful in the world. With a student population of little over 9000, students enjoy a small class size and a close-knit community. Living in Egham, Surrey, just 40 minutes (by train) outside of lively London, students at Royal Holloway, University of London, will get the best of both worlds. Students will have easy access to everything London has to offer while yet living in a traditional English village with a strong feeling of community.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Royal Holloway University of London
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £12,000
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
The University of London’s Royal Holloway will provide a £12,000 award to cover tuition fees and help with living expenses for MA Medieval Studies.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- You must offer a supporting statement that is no more than 500 words long (please note that statements that exceed the word count will automatically be rejected). This should include the following:
- What academic achievements are you particularly proud of? Why have you chosen to pursue the degree for which you have applied? How do you intend to use this MA in your future research and professional path, and how will the scholarship assist you in achieving it?
- Your statement will be evaluated based on how efficiently and eloquently you respond to the preceding questions.
- In addition to your statement, you must provide your most current grade transcript from your undergraduate degree. Applications that do not include an uploaded transcript will be rejected.
- A written academic reference letter is required (up to 200 words). This must come from a professor who has previously aided, instructed, or collaborated with you. Please request that the academic provide their letter of recommendation (on official letterhead) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RHUL Koppinen Scholarship for International Students in UK for Master is open to all international students
- Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to admissions.royalholloway.ac.uk at Royal Holloway University of London.
- By 11.59pm (UK time) on July 11, 2022, applications must be filed through RH Direct. After July 26, 2022, applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
The application deadline for RHUL Koppinen Scholarship for International Students in UK for Master is April 30, 2022