ETH Zurich offers a Masters’s Scholarship in Various Areas with the Excellence Scholarships and Opportunities Program (ESOP). This scholarship is offered for successful international students. The course begins in the fall of 2022.
About the school
The Federal Polytechnic School of Zurich is a pioneering public university in research in Europe and around the world. Its campus is in the Swiss city of Zurich, where it is known simply as the ETH.
The University of Zurich was founded in 1833. It is the largest university in Switzerland with its four main campuses spread across Zurich. This institution is a member of the “League of European Research Universities” (LERU), a league of renowned European universities.
University of Zurich Classification
According to global university rankings, the university is ranked 73 rd best. She is among the 150 best universities in terms of employability, QS ranking employability 2017. Its Anatomy and Physiology course is ranked 20th in the world by topic. In addition, the course of Dentistry is ranked 29th.
In addition, it has been an upward movement in college rankings since 2016 when he was ranked 85th in the world. To date, the Nobel Prize has been awarded to 12 academics from the university. Proclaimed the 65th best university in the world by world rankings PFUR truly continuing education programs offer excellent school learning opportunities.
Title to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: Switzerland
Offeror: ETH Zurich
Application Limit: 12/15/2021
- The Scholarship offers a grant that covers living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester), as well as a tuition exemption.
- The scholarship is awarded for the regular duration of the master’s program (three or four semesters). This also applies to the tuition fee waiver.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
Courses you can apply for:
Agriculture and Related Sciences
Arts and Culture
Architecture and Environmental Design
Business and Management
Computer and Information Sciences
and many more offered by the institution
- Applicants must do very well on their bachelor’s degree (top 10% of bachelor’s program = A grade). You should also make sure you are available at the phone number specified on your CV, as the selection process could include a phone / VC interview in February.
- Candidates must apply for a master’s program at ETH Zurich. In addition to the documents for admission to the Master’s Degree, you will need to upload a previous proposal for your Master’s thesis. The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted online before December 15, 2021.
- Applicants must visit the official website to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The application window will open
Nov 1 – Dec 15, 2021
for starting Master studies in fall 2022