The Paris-Saclay University was established way back in 1150, which gives the University of Paris an incredibly long and enticing history.
This university has recently set its sights on international students and essentially, brought more international students to France. With the Paris-Saclay University holding rich research opportunities, they are expanding their wonderful environment with all nationalities. In a lucky turn of events, the institution has paired up with a number of other neighboring colleges that work together to successfully produce some of the brightest minds the world has seen yet.
International students now, in 2022, have a better chance at being accepted to Paris-Saclay more so than ever before. Ever since 2015, the university has looked to expand its international student population and has succeeded in finding the most academically-inclined pupils from around the globe.
It was just last year that Paris-Saclay was ranked in the top 13 research universities in the entire world, coming in at number 13. This is a public research institution located in the lovely city of Paris, hints the university name.
For this specific Paris-Saclay scholarship, even admission to a Master’s program does not guarantee that a student will receive a chance at this scholarship. Instead, a panel of academic scholars actively look through a student’s previous transcripts, academic level achievements, and pre-written thesis. Effectively, the university is looking for students who want to pursue a doctorate level in their field study. These are the students who are 100% guaranteed a spot within this scholarship.
- All possible students that wish to be eligible must be enrolled and admitted to the Paris-Saclay University Master’s program.
- Also, students may be attending one of these universities to qualify for this scholarship: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, and UVSQ.
- If any student receives funding over 600 euros, they may not apply for this scholarship.
- If any students have taken a large amount of time off from their studies in a three-year period, those students are deemed ineligible.
- Eligible international students that have lived in France for under a year, are eligible.
- Only international students are deemed qualified for this scholarship, domestic students cannot apply for this award.
- The age limit is 30 years of age and under for all students applying.
- Any student that has not received any kind of certification or notice of Master certification for this field study in 2022-2023.
- Students must be ready and have all of the required college credits needed to embark on their Master’s degree for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The student will need to be picked by the university first off, and sent an email that will have the scholarship application link. The best way to be picked by the university staff is by fulfilling all of the qualified requirements.
All academic field study subjects are included, just as long as it’s a Master’s program. Programs available are:
- Biodiversity, Ecology, Evolution
Agrosciences, Environment, Territory, Landscape, Forest
Development and environmental studies
Human Movement & Sport Sciences: Engineering and Ergonomics
Human Movement & Sport Sciences: Adapted Physical Activity and Health
Just to name a select few, however, there are well over several field studies available for study.
How to Apply
First, all eligible students will receive an email depicting the information of this international master’s scholarship. All eligible students are picked out by the university to receive an application form link via email.
That means any student that comes across this scholarship, cannot readily apply if they have not received an email from the university saying they are eligible.
After the student receives the email, they should send an email back saying they accept and start filling out the application form. The student will need to acquire two letters of recommendation from a professor, lecturer, or an individual who is part of the facility to write the letter of recommendation.
Only when the letters of recommendation have been officially emailed in, then the student’s application will be deemed complete and ready to be reviewed.
Reward – Extra Benefits
The amount of research benefits involved is outstanding. This scholarship award lasts from one to two years depending on the length of the Master’s program.
All students that become recipients can expect 10,000€ per academic year. Along, with an extra 1,000€ for any travel accommodations that involve traveling for research.
All of this will only be given to international students once they have arrived in France (that is if international students who already live in France will receive this amount immediately).
A student will need to be a full-time student and one who does not miss a lot of classwork.
The deadline for this scholarship award is May 7, 2022. Soon after, the panel of judges will pick the selected students who fit the right eligible criteria. All students should keep an eye out for an e-mail to arrive in their inbox about whether or not they have been accepted to the university.
Once students have been selected to receive this international master’s scholarship, they will be notified towards the end of June.
Officially there are a series of deadlines as follows:
- Once selected on May 14, 2022, the deadline for receipt scholarship application will be official.
- Once selected, on May 18, 2022, the deadline for all receipts and both recommendations, this is the last closing of the call for this scholarship.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame goes from March to May of 2022. This gives students enough time, plus there are actually three separate deadline dates. With that last date in May being the official last call and the earlier May date being the first of the deadline times.
All students should always check the university website to see if any announcements or changes have been made regarding the deadline application dates. As well as, all students looking for further information.
This is an annual scholarship that occurs once per year, with the exception of 2021. However, in 2022 they have applied a new deadline and more students will be picked this year to receive this scholarship award.