The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Dean’s Scholarship for 2022 Health is intended to support a high achiever who is beginning their undergraduate studies at the UTS Faculty of Health.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
What is presently known as the University of Technology in Sydney was preceded by the New South Wales Institute of Technology. It was founded in 1964 and was a forerunner of the university (UTS). The company successfully finalized the purchase of the School of Design at Sydney College of the Arts on January 25, 1988. The organization that is today known as UTS was once known as the University of Technology, Sydney until the University of Technology, Sydney Act was approved on January 26, 1988. The University of Technology and Sydney was created on January 1, 1990, following the merger of the Kuring-Gai College of Advanced Education and the Institute of Technical and Adult Teacher Education with UTS.
The following places are listed: Schools in the Broadway area provide teaching in a wide range of subjects, including, among others, built environments, humanities and arts, and medicine and research (including engineering and IT). The Haymarket neighborhood of Sydney’s Old Market district is home to the University of Technology, Sydney Library and the University of Technology, Sydney Faculty of Law. At the University of Technology, Sydney, the Dr. Chau Chak Wing Building houses UTS Startups as well as the UTS Animal Logic Academy. The Blackfriars Children’s Centre is one of many administrative structures housed within the Blackfriars complex.
UTS is responsible for creating what is now known as the University of Technology and Sydney. The publicly supported research institution is now connected with three international organizations: the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL), and the Australian Technology Network (ATN) (ATN). There is a campus of the University of Technology Sydney located just to the south of the Central Business District in Sydney. On campus, the central administrative and academic buildings can be found in one of three places..
More than 210 master’s degree programs and more than 130 bachelor’s degree programs are available via UTS. Architecture, business, the built environment, communication, education, design, engineering, international studies, information technology, law, nursing, midwifery, pharmacy, and science are just a few of the many topics of study that fall under this broad category. 46,190 students are now enrolled at this college, and more than 13,000 of them are international students. The university employs 4,714 people, who make up a relatively large and remarkable staff. It has 256 relationships with exchange partners that connect students to top-notch educational opportunities at 185 universities in 43 other nations.
It is no secret that many outstanding individuals who attended the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) have gone on to succeed in a variety of fields, including engineering, business, architecture, academics, journalism, the arts, and politics. Hugh Jackman has received many honors for his depiction of Wolverine in the X-Men movie series, including an Emmy Award. Tanya Plibersek is a well-known politician who has represented the Green Party in Australia and formerly represented Australia in the federal parliament.
During his tenure in office, Morris Iemma served as New South Wales’ 40th premier. Anh Do, a popular actress and comedian, was born in Australia. His breakthrough performances in the movies Thank God You’re Here and Good News Week propelled him to prominence. Charlotte Best is a well-known actress and model who originally gained notoriety for her lead role in the enduring Australian soap opera “Home and Away.” The co-host of “Dancing with the Stars” in Australia is well-known TV personality Sonia Kruger. Joel Labi is an experienced writer who has written for outlets like CNN, Reuters, and 2GB. Currently serving as the Australian cricket team’s vice captain is Pat Cummins.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering a partial $10,000 award for the 2022 Health Dean’s Scholarship.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be eligible for the Scholarship, a candidate must satisfy each of the conditions specified below:
- now enrolled in a gap year program or a recent high school graduate with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent score; citizen of Australia or New Zealand; possessor of a permanent humanitarian visa for Australia;
- full-time enrolment in an undergraduate program at the UTS Faculty of Health during the whole scholarship period, including the eight compulsory courses for the first year.
- academic standing in year 12 as measured by the ATAR but without bonus points.
- First UAC choices for undergraduate degrees from the UTS Faculty of Health will be highly valued at the time of selection.
- Preference will be given to those who submitted their applications using the UTS Elite School Leavers Scholarships Online Optional Application Form.
- Scholarship applications that demonstrate a desire to excel in the chosen Faculty of Health degree program may be taken into consideration.
- A scholarship applicant’s shown initiative in both their personal and professional lives may be taken into consideration.
RMIT University knows that there are a lot of motivated international students who want to go to college in Australia. For the academic year 2023-2024, the university is offering the Stem Scholarships for students in Latin America to help these students overcome financial barriers. The scholarship is worth $10,000, which they can use to pay for school and focus on their studies.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) 2022 Health Dean’s Scholarship is open to all International Students
- Are you competent and motivated? Visit forms.uts.edu.au on the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) website to submit an application.
- These scholarships are automatically awarded following the release of the ATAR results in December, but in order to be eligible, you must enroll as a local student and indicate on your UAC application that you would prefer to study at the University of Technology Sydney. You can submit the optional application form online using the Elite School Leaver Scholarship Application Form.
The application deadline for University of Technology Sydney (UTS) 2022 Health Dean’s Scholarship is December 8, 2022.