Unigo is offering a $10,000 scholarship solely on the year 2020. They are asking students about how why 2020 was a year to be remembered. What will you remember most about 2020 and why is it important to you?
The Unigo $10K Scholarship contest is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are fourteen (14) years of age or older at the time of application and who are currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2026) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school). Current employees, officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
All Universities and Colleges that accept Unigo as a private investor.
Levels and areas of studies:
Any area of study.
Who can participate ?:
- Must be a legal U.S. resident.
- Must reside in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- Must be 14 years of age or older to apply.
Amount of the scholarship:
A total of $10,000.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- This scholarship program is subject to all U. S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Limit one (1) Application per person. The application must include name and contact information, background details, academic details, and a short original, previously unpublished written response to the scholarship topic, “2020 was a year to be remembered.
- What will you remember most about 2020 and why is it important to you?” (250 words or less). Your written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed two-hundred fifty (250) words.
- No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original Application. Written responses that are obscene, pornographic, libelous, or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified. All Applications become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible Applications.
Instructions to apply:
You submit your answer on the website provided but the open deadline is currently closed until later this year.
December 31, 2022