The University of York offers the International Scholarship Undergraduate Glendon in various areas; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023. This special scholarship will be awarded to international students entering an undergraduate program that they apply for at the Glendon campus of YorkU.
About the school
The University of York is a public university research in Toronto. It strives to deliver on the promised excellence in research and teaching in pure, applied, and professional fields where the limits and structures of knowledge are tested and the critical intellect cultivated.
York University students learn from professors who are leading the future of global healthcare, sustainable business solutions, and much more. It allows students to combine different areas of study in which they can double major or enroll in combined courses.
The University of York is a leading Russell Group university with a worldwide reputation for inspiring and transformative research. The prestigious Russell Group represents 24 leading UK universities committed to maintaining the highest academic standards in teaching and research. The university is located in the historic city of York, which is regularly named one of the best places to live and visit in the UK.
The university offers more than 250 undergraduate degrees, as well as postgraduate and research studies in the Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Social Sciences.
York offers a portfolio of online and distance graduate courses. Short, free online courses, known as MOOCs, are also available, offering an interactive higher education experience.
Its International Pathway College provides a route for international students to certain undergraduate and graduate degrees. Progression to these courses is guaranteed for students who complete their Pathway course.
York is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in the UK. It was ranked 20th in the Guardian University Guide Rankings for 2020 and 22nd in The Times and Sunday Times University League Table 2019.
As a college campus, students can explore the cultural offerings of a thriving city while being part of an exciting diverse student community on one campus. Its environment is inclusive of an international community of more than 18,000 students from more than 140 countries.
York is one of the few universities in the UK to have a school system. Schools are more than just accommodations on campus. They provide students with a support network and a variety of events and activities to enjoy from the moment students arrive.
York is an ideal base from which students can explore the stunning landscapes of Yorkshire and beyond. Excellent rail and transport networks also mean that other major cities, such as Leeds, Manchester, and London, are within easy reach by train.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Canada
Offeror: York University
Language(s): English / French
Application Limit: 03/01/2022
- The scholarship offers between $5,000 and $10,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
Courses to study
Agriculture and Related Sciences
Arts and Culture
Architecture and Environmental Design
Business and Management
Computer and Information Sciences
and many more offered by the institution
- Applicants must submit the application for admission at the Glendon campus of YorkU.
- Applicants must be incoming international students admitted to YorkU’s Glendon campus in the applied program.
- To apply, students can submit their admission applications through the university portal or the OUAC portal. Interested applicants should complete the scholarship application form and mail it to [email protected]
- Students must submit their official transcripts when applying to YorkU.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 83; IELTS – 6.5; PTE – 60; TCF-B2; TEF-B2; DELF-B2; DALF-C1 or C2; TESTCAN – 4; CAEL – 70 or TFI – 785
How to apply for this scholarship
This student grant can be applied