There are many reasons to study in Canada. The main one is that it has one of the most advanced and prestigious educational systems at an international level.
In addition, Canada has important academic institutions such as the universities of Toronto, British Columbia, and McGill, which is currently in the top 100 World University Rankings.
The high quality of learning makes it a preferred location for many multinational companies looking for the best-trained professionals. Therefore, if you are thinking of giving your academic or professional profile a boost to access the best scholarships,
How to study in Canada?
- Select the course of your choice: We offer programs to study in Canada to students of all ages and levels of previous knowledge of the language. You can choose to study English during the summer, do a volunteer program, do professional internships, prepare courses for the best universities and scholarships in the world, specialized courses in business, intensive courses, and many more.
- Once you decide how long you want to study in Canada, you need to start the visa process. You must process a study permit through the embassy for which you will need a series of requirements.
What are the advantages of studying in Canada?
There are innumerable advantages of studying in Canada. The high quality of education and the opportunities it offers mean that more than 650,000 international students travel to Canada each year.
The country not only has impressive natural beauties such as Khuzemateen Park in British Columbia or Banff Park in Alberta, which have snow-capped mountains, lush forests, and impressive waterfalls. It also has cosmopolitan cities and provinces such as Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Ontario, and Quebec.
If you want to have a multicultural experience interacting with people from all over the world, studying in Canada is a wise decision.
Advantages of Studying in Canada
- You will be able to learn English in a multicultural, cosmopolitan, and student environment. In addition, you will be able to explore job opportunities, and student scholarships and travel to see the beautiful natural landscapes of the country.
- Studying in Canada allows you to be part of a prestigious network of 650,000 international students who are training each year to achieve academic and professional success.
- Obtaining a visa to study in Canada is very easy if you do it through our authorized schools: you just have to apply online, complete the requirements and present a letter of acceptance from our school with your valid passport. Once you obtain the study permit, you will be able to travel with complete peace of mind.
What visa do you need to study in Canada?
To study in Canada you must apply for a study permit, for which you must submit a letter of acceptance from the designated school (DLI), a letter explaining the reasons why you want to study in Canada showing that You understand the responsibilities that this implies, as well as another series of financial and banking collections.
Information and requirements to study in Canada
Apply for a study permit through the Government of Canada migration website, for what you need:
- Valid passport.
- Acceptance letter from the academic institution (DLI).
- Prove that you have a bank account in Canada and funds to pay for your studies.
- Bank and financial statements for the last 4 months.
- Student tuition payment invoice.
- Motivation letter to study in Canada.
- If you are a minor, you need to attach a declaration of custody.
- The cost and duration of the visa will vary depending on the study program.
What kind of scholarships can you access to study in Canada?
Canada offers scholarships for students who want to specialize in the areas of Natural Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, and Arts mainly.
You must complete the application process at least one year in advance. There are several financing programs to study in Canada offered by the national government, regional governments, and educational institutions in the country. Depending on the type of scholarship and the program you are going to study, the documents that you must submit vary.
Scholarship requirements to study in Canada:
- TOEFL English exam. You need a score between 550 to 580 points.
- Application and subsequent acceptance from a Canadian educational institution.
- Curriculum vitae, transcripts, and letters of recommendation of the student (translated into English and French depending on the institution).
Programs to study in Canada
- Basic: Combine a relaxing vacation in Canada with 20 English lessons per week. Ideal for students who want to learn the language and have enough time to travel around the country.
- General: It is a combination of General English lessons and project sessions with a focus on listening comprehension and speaking skills in practical situations. It consists of 26 weekly English lessons. Recommended for the student who wants to delve into the Canadian way of life.
- Intensive: Ideal if you need to learn English but have limited time. It is one of the favorite programs of executives and young professionals. It comprises 32 lessons per week.
- Exam: Prepares the student for official English proficiency exams such as the Cambridge Certificates, TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS. It also offers 32 intensive training lessons. Recommended if you aspire to get a scholarship or apply to a Canadian university.
- Business courses: You will learn all the vocabulary related to the world of “Business” and the requirements needed to do business in Canada. It has a very practical approach based on the oral and auditory training of the student.
- Internship Program: Learn English and gain international work experience. If you want to explore the job market in Canada, this course puts you very close to the best companies. You will be able to develop your English skills by relating directly to the area of your preference.
- Semester and Academic Year: You will perfect oral and written English to the maximum. You will be able to combine your stay in Canada with different courses and projects, you will have enough time to travel around the country and interact with both locals and international students. We take care of processing the study permit!
- University Preparation: We prepare you to study at the best universities in the world. This program is very useful for students who are looking to obtain scholarships or apply to prestigious educational institutions abroad. We help you choose a program according to your academic background and we will assist you throughout the process.
- Multilingual year: Three countries, three languages. We offer you academic training in 3 different destinations. When you contact us, we will explain how you can get the most out of this program. We take care of the visa procedures and the student permit.
- Double and triple center: You will be able to combine your study program in Canada at our schools in Toronto and Vancouver or even travel to other countries. Ideal for the student who wants to take advantage of their stay to learn the language while touring the country.
Rogers School of Management
Ryerson University is offering up to 13 Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. The Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is available to students who will begin full-time undergraduate study at the Ted Rogers School of Management in the upcoming fall semester.
The Ted Rogers School of Management is the business administration. Ryerson University School is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Ted Rogers Scholarship has so many advantages that it promises to the applicants. Please read the table of contents for an overview.
Level/field of study
Scholarships are available for full-time undergraduate study in the fields of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Retail Management.
The selected candidates will study the chosen courses at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Canada.
Canadian citizens are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Up to $10,000 each is awarded to each recipient of the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
The number of scholarships:
A total of up to 13 scholarships will be available each year:
1 – Accounting and Finance
6 – Business Management
4 – Business Technology Management
1 – Hotel and Tourism
Management 1 – Retail Management
To be eligible for the Scholarships, a student:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person who has been issued a Protected Person Status Document (PPSD). He will begin his full-time undergraduate studies in the upcoming fall semester.
- Gain direct access from high school, with a minimum average of 85% in your last year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson by entering the first year of the Accounting and Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
University Admission Requirement
Entry Requirement: Applicants must have a prior Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships:
Submit applications to the Office of Student Financial Aid, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The application must include:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships Cover Scholarship.
- A personal letter describing why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of support highlighting leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from Ryerson teachers, principals, employers, community leaders, faculty members, or staff).
Deadline for application:
The application deadline for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is April 28, 2023.