Local and International students are encouraged to start their application for the Global Excellence Scholarship awards intended for the master’s degree students who will be commencing their higher education for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The University of Exeter will ensure that furthering your master’s degree at the university will be more accessible regardless of the financial capabilities and they will be providing a variety of scholarships that can help them focus on their studies and be one of the future leaders who can contribute to their home country community and society.
The Global Excellence Scholarship for Masters Degree Students
The Global Excellence Scholarship aims to help the postgradaute degree students who wishes to develop thier learnings and academic potentials that can contibute to the university community between local and international sectors.
The scholarship recognizes the students who can demonstrate their academic merits and assist the students in the exceptional learning and teaching experience that can take advantage on the development of their career and ambitions in the future.
Scholarship Provider: University of Exeter
About the Provider
It took them more than a decade to establish the University of Exeter Business School as one of the UK’s leading institutions. They have achieved this by striving to do their best by bringing together inspiring and internationally renowned business teachers from aroung the globe in an environment mixes with the intellectual and historical heritage in a modern facilities.
What they’ve accomplished so far is outstanding – their students are consistently measured at the top of performance indicators; They are also among the happiest and most successful students in the UK. The research done at Exeter is internationally recognized and helps shape the world we live in.
The university is proud of what they have achieved so far, but they want more. Coming here from over 80 different countries, their students choose Exeter because they strive to do their best and that is the university goal. The university is as ambitious as the institution as the students and staff who come here and they aim to be a leading business school, not only in the UK but in Europe and around the world.
The university will continue to invest in the highest caliber of teaching staff and facilities. They will engage in innovative research and enhance their relationships with industry and society. Giving an equally committed to ensuring that their students leave Exeter happy, with all the acquired knowledge and skills to build their exciting future career and business.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: UK and International students
- Degree Level: Masters
- Field: Accounting, Finance, Business Management and Economics
- Scholarhsip Awards: £10,000 and £5,000
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Duration: 1 year
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Interested students must be able to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to the application process of the scholarship.
- The applicants must be considered as an international students fee paying status.
- Must be holding an offer for the eligibility Postgraduate taught a the Univeristy of Elexer for the September 2022 semester.
The applciants must be abke to apply for the online portal provided by the university. A personal statements is required as a part of the applciation process answering the following questions below:
- What interests you about your chosen course and what do you want to study?
- What are your ambitions for the future and how will your education help you achieve them?
- What do global scholarships mean to you – how do they differ?
- As a Global Achievement Scholar, how do you become a University Ambassador?
Note: If you havent holding any offer from the university, you can bookmark the application portal and come back at the page to complete the scholaship application form upon receiving the letter offer from the admission office.
The personal statment can be completed at the application online portal.
- Personal Statements
- Official transcript of records
- Reference letter
The scholarship committee will be selecting the deserving outstanding students base on the following:
- Academic merits, based on the program application information. The students must be able to demonstrate their achievements or equivalent ot the UK degree.
- The applicants ability to demonstrate their acadeimc excellence, career goals and the need of the scholarship abnd how it can help you achieve your goals, wilingness to share thier knowledge and be engage in the social responsibilities to the community.
Upon application, the students are required to read the terms and condition of the scholarship.
Scholarship Important Note
- Applications are first checked to meet the acceptance criteria. The application they are then vetted by a designated committee within the college. If candidates a price with a higher value, they will automatically be considered as prices with a lower value.
- Applicants will be notified of the results of their application by email on the respective date of the scholarhsip application deadline.
- You cannot receive more than one scholarship from the University of Exeter; if you meet the requirements
- If there are multiple scholarships, you will receive the scholarship of the highest value. If your education fees are funded by an external agency such as private organization, governments or any other institution and financial aid this award may be canceled or replaced with another fee agreement. Expecting to receive financial support from a charity may also result in you being ineligible for a Scholarship.
The scholarship committe will be reviewing all the application of the students. Failed to complete and submit the application in their deadlines will not be considered. All late application can re-apply for the next academic year that the scholarhsip opportunity will be open.
The total value of the scholarship will be range to £10,000 and £5,000 to cover their tuition fee at the University of Exeter.
The deadline to submit and complete the applciation is until April 22, 2022. All successful students will be notified through their registered email upon application.