Graduate students who aspire to study in the USA can now apply for the ongoing FDU International Graduate Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship aims to provide financial support to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate programs at Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA.
About FDU International Graduate Scholarship
Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university in New Jersey, USA. The school was founded in 1942. Fairleigh University has a mission to complement the growth of its students by providing personalized attention. The school has a total of four campuses, but its main campus is located in New Jersey.
Fairleigh University as one of the best universities in the country has a student-faculty ratio of 12:1 and offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs.
The FDU International Graduate Scholarship is one way the university helps international students seeking graduate study at the school. FDU scholarship recipients will enjoy the scholarship for up to two years.
Specific Details About the Fairleigh Postgraduate Scholarship
These are some of the specific details that you would really need in order to successfully apply for and win the Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships. Please read this part carefully.
Level/Field of Study:
This is a postgraduate scholarship for international students. No particular field of study is specified for the scholarship, so any field is eligible to apply.
The Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarship is organized and hosted by the Fairleigh Dickinson University in the USA.
The FDU Graduate Scholarship is open to all international students. It was not stipulated that any country, in particular, would benefit from the scholarship.
This means that any graduating student from any country other than the United States can apply for the scholarship.
To be eligible, you must meet some basic requirements. You must also have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with an outstanding grade.
Go ahead, you will find other requirements in the “How to apply” section.
Recipients of the FDU International Graduate Scholarship will receive a monetary award of up to $10,000.
How to apply?
If you wish to apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following application guidelines:
1. Submit a request.
NOTE: US citizens, regardless of where they live, must apply through fdu.edu/apply.
2. Upload or submit your transcripts from all the high schools you attended. If your transcript, diploma, or any other academic document is not in English, you MUST include an official English translation. AP, IB, and/or GCE scores. You may be eligible to transfer credit for the following exams and qualifying scores: Metropolitan Campus AP Policy or Florham Campus AP Policy IB Diploma/Certificates: 5 or higher by higher level exam GCE A Levels: C or higher by exam A-level (up to 6 credits)
3. Submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-A, or SAT score.
– Read about our English proficiency requirements.
– An SAT or ACT score is optional for admission but is required for further scholarship consideration.
4. Submit two (2) letters of recommendation based on academic references.
5. Submit a copy of your passport.
6. Submit a Bank Statement and Affidavit of Financial Support if you are seeking an F-1 visa. Follow the guidelines below to know what to do.
Deadline for application
The application deadline for the FDU International Scholarship is December of each year. Note: You must submit your application on or before the due date because any application submitted after that date will not be considered.
If you meet the stipulated requirements, you can apply for the scholarship using the application link below.
FDU International Graduate Scholarship: Frequently Asked Questions
Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university located at 1000 River Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666, United States.
Yes! In 2019, the school was ranked by Forbes magazine as one of the best colleges in America.
You don’t need to worry too much about writing an essay for this school, but you can write an SAT essay and it’s not something you need to worry about.
Yes! You must submit an SAT or ACT to apply to Fairleigh-Dickinson University.
Applying for this scholarship will add a huge boost to the Curriculum Vitae and also give you access to meet other brilliant minds from other countries. Strive to apply now for this scholarship. Remember, it’s worth $10,000.