For the international students who will be commencing their Master’s Degree in September 2022, the University of Edinburgh Business School in the United Kingdom offers a number of scholarships that will cover part of the tuition fee of the outstanding international students.
The scholarship will be based on the student merit and will be available to both local and international students who will be admitted to a Business School at the Master’s Degree level. The scholarship program is open for the academic year of 2022-2023 and one of the good opportunities for the students who want to further their higher education with the help of the scholarship awards to better focus on their studies and develop more skills and knowledge they may be needed to achieve their success in the future.
Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh Business School
About the Provider
The University of Edinburgh is one of the oldest universities in Scotland and is divided into three colleges with a total of 21 schools. It offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Candidates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to make a successful transition from student to professional at the institution. Here, students have the opportunity to realize their personal goals and become leaders in their field of study.
The University of Edinburgh Business School has a long tradition of teaching and research and opened its doors to the first group of students in October 1919. The School offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive programs in business and management and provides a platform for research and discussion, and debate on a wide range of business topics.
Consistently rated as one of the best places to live and work in the United Kingdom, Edinburgh is known for its beautiful Georgian and Victorian architecture and stunning natural scenery. As a student, you benefit from a vibrant cultural scene, varied nightlife, and the countless events and festivals that take place throughout the year.
Located on the edge of the Firth of Forth, the city of Edinburgh is perched on seven hills and includes a royal palace, a clifftop castle, and an extinct volcano. The city has a modern dynamism with historic cobblestone streets and is home to four universities, world-class galleries, parks, shopping streets, and concert grounds.
Ensuring the quality of education, teaching and research is an important concern for the university and the business school, the faculty adheres to university-wide quality guidelines and publishes extensive instructions for employees on quality assurance on their intranet. Integrating and embed with sustainability in learning, research and teaching are one of the values of the university, which also encourage sustainable thinking as one of the essential methods toward its mission of developing a leader.
The Sustainable Social Impact of the Scholarship at the University
The business school offers partial fee-covering scholarships for master’s students who are committed to social responsibility and sustainability, especially in a business environment. This award is given to candidates who have demonstrated their commitment to social responsibility and sustainability through past actions and support and who remain committed to making a difference through their future personal and professional goals.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Business Course
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Awards: £5,000 and £10,000
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- The applicants must be able to meet the eligibility of the scholarship to be considered, the students can only apply for the scholarship if they have already received a conditional or unconditional offer from a student at the university in an eligible program and have firmly confirmed their acceptance.
- Must have good academic merit, or can demonstrate their academic performance and obtain or have graduated in an undergraduate degree equivalent to the United Kingdom 1st class or 2.1 or higher.
- International students who have good communication skills in oral and written English.
- Must have the potential to enrich and contribute to all aspects of the degree program and the culture and academic diversity of the master’s degree.
- Not fully sponsored by any other scholarship awards.
- Must not be in full receipt of any scholarship.
- Must not accept any scholarship offered by the University of Edinburgh Business School.
- Must be able to show an excellent performance through their professional and personal skills developments and evidence throughout their experience and other curricular activities.
To grasp the scholarship opportunity, the students must take admitted to the university in a master’s degree program, after the admission the students can access the application form in an online portal provided by the university.
Keep in mind that the application will be process for ten working days to be able to check on the system which must be completed and for the portal access to be granted.
- Degree Certificates
- Two reference letter
- English language requirements
The international students must provide evidence of English Language, and an IELTS score of 7.0 will be accepted with at least a 6.0 minimum.
The University of Edinburgh Business School will be providing an award of £5,000 and £10,000 to the successful students.
The Admission team will be sending the scholarship offer to the successful applicants. Successful students must read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
The Business School Scholarship Committee has the right to re-allocate the scholarship if the candidates have failed to meet the scholarship terms and conditions. All decisions will be final and cannote be deferred.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until July 25, 2022. all late and incomplete application will be automatically rejected by the university. All application will be reviewed and evaluated by the scholarship committee of the University of Edinburgh Business School.