How is it possible to study in Germany with everything paid? You have asked yourself this question many times, and the full DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship in Germany will give you the answer. This important financing program for international students is an opportunity of excellence for those who wish to prepare for the area of master’s through a fully paid scholarship.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt is a project that awards an economic support award to foreign students who demonstrate a high level in various fields, as well as the financial need they require to train and fulfill their academic dreams in European lands. It is important to know that this program is developed in seven (7) German universities.
They will be trained in the area of the master’s degree: Law, Economics, Political Science, and Administration, among others. The DAAD scholarship in Europeprepares scholars with a world-class education, so that they can continue their academic and work path smoothly, whether on foreign soil or in their home nation. They are incentivized to become global leaders.
This is an open program where nationals from some countries of the American continent will apply, which will be detailed later. The foreign applicant who wins the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship in Germany will receive various awards, university tuition waiver, travel allowance, rental subsidy (accommodation), German language course, and more. Anyone who meets the requirements can apply, regardless of race, gender, political influences, and/or social status.
Do you want to be part of this international scholarship? Visit the official website of the DAAD Helmut Schmidt and check each registration detail to be a successful applicant for this full funding project in Europe. The scholarship application decision is determined jointly by the selected university and by the DAAD Helmut Schmidt.
Scholarship in Germany for you
Institutions where you will study:
DAAD Helmut Schmidt from Germany in conjunction with the following institutions:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
- University of Duisburg-Essen.
- University of Erfurt.
- Otto Von Guericke University of Magdeburg.
- Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences.
- University of Passau.
- University of Potsdam.
Levels and study areas:
Master‘s degree in the following fields:
- Social protection.
- Development and governance.
- Governance and public policy.
- Non-profit organization management.
- development studies.
- Public Management.
Who can participate?
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Full Scholarship accepts enrollment applications from several countries on the planet, here we will only show those acceptable for the American continent:
- Costa Rica.
- Dominican Republic.
- The Savior.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt will allocate the following prizes:
- Waiver of university tuition.
- Monthly stipend of 930 euros.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Funds for travel.
- Research grant.
- Rental subsidies (accommodation).
- Previous German language course.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- International students from the countries mentioned above.
- If you lived in Germany for more than 15 months, you will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Present commitment and desire to contribute to the sociopolitical and economic well-being of their nation.
- Demonstrate relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English or German language. It is necessary that you present a certificate that demonstrates your knowledge of that language.
- Application documents are required from the university you wish to apply to (master’s area). These may vary and are different from those required by the DAAD.
- Present a formal registration to one of the universities subscribed to said DAAD Helmut Schmidt financing project. If accepted, DAAD will contact the applicant.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Motivation letter that demonstrates your approach to the objectives of the DAAD World Scholarship.
- DAAD registration form completed successfully.
- Certificate of relevant work experience.
- Certificate of English or German language proficiency.
- References are written by your college professor or current employer.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt is a project that awards an economic support award to foreign students who demonstrate a high level in various fields, as well as the financial need they require to train and fulfill their academic dreams in European lands. It is important to know that this program is developed in seven German universities. Do you want to be part of this international scholarship? Visit the official website of the DAAD Helmut Schmidt and check each registration detail to be a successful applicant for this full funding project in Europe.
Important: The scholarship application decision is determined jointly by the selected university and by the DAAD Helmut Schmidt.
Until July 31, 2022.