As a proud global organization with students from all over the globe, the Imperial College Business School offered scholarships to eligible African Students who can contribute to the Imperial Communities. Applicants are required to be outstanding students with leadership skills, strong applications career focused plans, and motivations.
Annually a range of scholarships is offered by the Imperial College Business School to provide support to talented local and international students. The university encourages applicants to apply early and complete all the requirements needed to be able to consider for the scholarship.
Business is increasingly global, it is therefore vital for their students to gain experience and insight in business internationally, and for their school and the research to be respected in an international context. They strive for excellence in this competitive global environment and are proud to showcase the initiatives that benefit their school in this way.
Scholarship Provider: Imperial College Business School
About the Provider
As a component of Imperial College London, a worldwide forerunner in science and technology, the university drive worldwide business and social change through the combination of business, technology, and an enterprising outlook.
They join inventive reasoning and knowledge with new technology to foster answers for true issues, helping businesses and further developing society.
The university’s researchers pioneer reasonable arrangements and their research greatness illuminates their postgraduate and Leader Instruction programs. Their thinking authority is looked for by state-run administrations, strategy producers, and worldwide business pioneers, who frequently cooperate with the university on research projects.
They draw in splendid personalities and give the climate to cultivate creative and enterprising reasoning, bringing about momentous thoughts that open business open doors.
Their deep-rooted proficient improvement administration and worldwide graduated class network guarantee our alumni proceed to have long and effective vocations in different industries everywhere.
The university rouses splendid personalities to be the world’s future heads of business and society. The university’s vision is to benefit businesses and improve society through the power of the innovative ways of thinking. Imperial College London is reliably positioned among the top colleges on the planet and the Business college is a central participant in business schooling, offering a full scope of courses and degrees.
Around here, figure out the key measurements connected with the Business college’s activities and find where it places in the most esteemed worldwide rankings.
Since the university started in 1955, they are now aiming to be one of the best business schools in the field. Imperial College Business college is among only one percent of business colleges overall to have been authorized by the three biggest, and generally persuasive, business college authorization affiliations: AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. They are likewise one of the principal business colleges to get a division-level Bronze Athena SWAN grant from the Fairness Challenge Unit, in acknowledgment of our obligation to handle orientation imbalance in advanced education.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: African Nationality
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Field: Finance, Management, Accounting, investment and Wealth Management, Financial Technology, Strategic Marketing, Innovation Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, International Health Management, Economics and Strategy for Business, Climate Change, Financial Engineering, and Risk Management.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Scholarship Award: £10,000
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Duration: NA
Before proceeding with the application, the students must meet the following:
- The students living in 54 African countries are eligible to apply.
- Must have a good academic standing.
- Good career potentials
- Must have good communication skills in oral and written English.
- Must have the leadership potential that may be able to contribute to the Imperial Community.
- Motivate every student to achieve their higher education.
- Must have a good performance in the interview and a strong CV.
Scholarship Application Process
The application can be completed in an online portal provided by the University. The applicants who can submit their application for the MSc program must be able to submit it before the deadline to be able to be considered for the scholarship evaluation.
The applicants must be able to receive an offer to study at any eligible MSc program offered by Imperial College.
As part of the application process the students are required to submit the following:
- Complete application form
- Offer of study
- Reference letter
- Proof of Nationality
Keep in mind that the application for the scholarships must be submitted before the deadline of the scholarship. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and the scholarship committee will not evaluate all incomplete applications and be automatically rejected.
- In the event that you are offered an Imperial College Business college grant or Imperial Bursary and are consequently offered a bigger honor by the university, the bigger one would override the primary honor and wouldn’t be notwithstanding it.
- The scholarship granted by Imperial College Business college is a decrease in the educational expense. Subsequently, assuming that you get another grant that pays the full educational expense straightforwardly to the College, you can’t likewise get a scholarship from the Business college.
- The successful students will be notified through their registered email upon application. The admission team will be evaluating all the applications submitted. All decisions for the scholarship recipient will be final and cannot be deferred.
The Imperial College Business School will award the successful students with an award amounting to up to £10,000. The scholarship award can be used towards the student’s tuition fee and other related fees.
To be able to maintain the award, the students must meet the required GPA for the scholarship.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until February 1, 2023. The application for the scholarship application will vary depending on the desired program of the applicants.