A new fully-funded international internship has been introduced for academically outstanding international students. The training called World Food Program (WFP) or for its acronym in English (WFP) World Food Program is carried out in different countries of the globe which must be associated with this global internship project.
The beneficiary professional experiences and optimizes the skills and knowledge for their area of development, in addition to obtaining the great opportunity to work with the PMA organization, recognized as a leading global humanitarian institution in saving and changing human lives in a positive way.
As mentioned above, this project is running in various nations. Once you apply for the paid international internship of two (2) to eight (8) months, you will know which country you are assigned to for training and work in conjunction with the World Food Program.
The PMA institution won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2020 for the work it did to support and help more than one hundred (100) million people in eighty (80) countries. For his relentless work, he has earned respect as a global relief entity. As an international student, you will undergo high-level training in this prestigious organization, your professional record and personal resume will be enhanced.
Fully Funded Training for Latinos
Institutions where you will study:
World Food Program (WFP), countries of the world.
Levels and study areas:
Training from two (2) to eight (8) months.
Who can participate?:
students from all over the globe. You must be currently enrolled in a reputable university or have earned your degree less than six (6) months ago.
The World Food Program (WFP) or the World Food Program (WFP) will allocate the following prizes to the winning candidates of the global internship:
- A maximum stipend of $1,000 per month.
- Reimbursement on travel expenses.
- Quality environment for your life while you comply with international training.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- Be a student currently enrolled in a renowned university or have a degree obtained no more than six (6) months ago.
- Demonstrate interest in the main themes of the WFP.
- Be willing to accept the challenges and goals of the WFP.
- Have knowledge of teamwork.
- Perfect mastery of the English language. It is unknown if a TOEFL or IELTS certificate is required, but it is recommended that you present one to improve your presentation sheet before the world entity. It should be noted that if you handle more languages established by the United Nations, your application will have a greater chance of being selected.
- Submit a formal registration through the World Food Program (WFP) online entry system.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Demonstrate that you are currently pursuing a university program or that you already have a degree under your belt.
- English language proficiency reference.
- Passport copies.
- Application for admission to the WFP.
- Among others.
If you’re interested in winning an all-expenses-paid global internship, learn more about what World Food Program training abroad has to offer.
The application date varies depending on the place you require.
OSE Junior Scholarship Program in India 2022
SBI Youth Applications for India Scholarships are available for the academic year 2022. There are scholarships for highly motivated graduates, be they a young beginner or a recent degree graduate.
SBI Youth for India is a scholarship program established, funded, and administered by the State Bank of India in collaboration with renowned NGOs. It seeks to address the most pressing issues in rural India by giving educated young Indians the opportunity to influence lives and bring about positive change in grassroots rural India.
The candidate must have a very good command of English. Therefore, the request must be written in English.
About the OSE Youth Scholarship for India
SBI Youth for India Scholarship Recognized as the flagship program of the SBI Foundation, this is a 13-month scholarship that enables the nation’s youth to work on rural development projects in partnership with experienced NGOs.
The fellowship provides a framework for the best minds in India to join rural communities, identify with their struggles, and connect with their aspirations.
The Program seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
- Providing educated and passionate urban Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grassroots level in rural India
- Provide NGOs working on development projects in rural India with trained staff whose skills can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promote a forum for students of the program to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional lives.
SBI Youth Scholarships are available to highly motivated graduates, whether they are young professionals or fresh out of university, who are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The SBI scholarship is hosted in India. If you are a designated international student and wish to study in India, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in India
The SBI Scholarship has a value that accumulates the following benefits;
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to cover living expenses
- Local Transportation Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
- A readjustment allowance of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the scholarship
- Round-trip travel expenses for fellows from their place of residence to the project location, as well as for training programs
- Health insurance
- Tutoring by professionals with experience in the field.
- Community access through well-established partner NGOs.
- Links with the main organizations of the country.
The SBI Youth for India is available to indigenous students who are citizens and residents of India.
The number of scholarship offers was not specified.
All applicants are expected to meet the criteria to be considered eligible;
- A highly motivated graduate, whether a young professional or recent college graduate
- Aged between 21 and 32 years on the start date of the program.
- Must be an Indian citizen
- A team player with a proactive approach and strong leadership skills.
- People-oriented as you will be interacting with rural communities on a constant basis
- Willing to commit to a 13-month rural fellowship program and adjust to life in challenging rural conditions
- The candidate must have a good command of the English language. Therefore, the request must be written in English.
All applications must be submitted online. You can start the scholarship application by clicking on the link.
Deadline for application:
The deadline for submitting the application is May 23, 2022