Do you want to carry out an internship program in Barcelona – Spain with full payment? The Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is looking for talented young foreigners with an undergraduate degree and an interest in completing their fully-funded professional internships in Europe.
The CRG carries out its work in conjunction with the Ministry of Science and Innovation, focusing on the biomedical field.
The 10th summer internship program for undergraduate students to gain hands-on work experience in the international environment is a dream come true for all of you now. The Center for Genomic Regulation offers this remarkable opportunity along the shores of the global seas.
The institute aims to discover and promote such refined knowledge, which ultimately brings multiple benefits to the world, including economic prosperity, social betterment, and improved public health.
Through its competitive integrated curriculum and well-trained staff, the institute strives to achieve its specific defined mission. People from all backgrounds can benefit from this fully funded internship opportunity without considering any other financial obstacles on their path to advancement.
The CRG international internship in Spain is offered by the best entity in the world. The organization intends to establish a focused interdisciplinary scientific workforce that better understands the complex evolution of life from genome to cell to the entire organism and its ecosystems.
This also requires your team to identify, understand and overcome genetic diseases in the best possible way. The CRG is considered the only organization in Spain that stands out for its innovation and creative excellence in the field of research.
The CRG hires group leaders around the world to promote diversity and inclusion and ensure workforce mobility.
Being part of the Center for Genomic Regulation can be selected to continue with a career as a scientist in Spain. The objective of this project is to provide the necessary knowledge to the students and in this way they can meet the necessary requirements in laboratories of world importance.
International Internship Project in Spain
Institutions where you will study:
Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG), Spain.
Levels and study areas:
The duration of the CRG 2022 scholarship in Spain is two months (40 hours per week) starting between June 2022 and September 2022.
Biomedical research internships in the following areas:
- Life sciences.
Who can participate?:
National and international students who demonstrate a high academic level.
The CRG will award the following prizes to the students who are winners of the prestigious international internship project in Spain:
- Monthly stipend of 600 euros.
- Air ticket.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- International students who are pursuing a full-time undergraduate program. It is important when applying to the internship project, you have successfully advanced four (4) semesters, likewise, it is necessary that you have not finished your degree.
- Have an academic record and specialization in the fields of biomedical research.
- Submit your formal registration to the full-time biomedical research internship program in Spain through the entry system of the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG). This procedure must be completed in English.
- Broad command of the English language, spoken and written. It is not known whether they will have to record the result obtained in a test that reflects their knowledge of that language.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, show that you are studying undergraduate full time, personal statement, an essay explaining why you want to be part of the international internship in Spain, how it will benefit your work with society, resume, etc. others. To learn more about the biomedical research project in Spain, consult the official website of the Center for Genomic Regulation.
Until March 20, 2022.
Official Page Link:
Masters Scholarships at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine 2022/2023
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is pleased to call for applications for the Fully Funded Masters Scholarships at the institution, eligible persons are welcome to apply.
To support the training of eye health professionals with strong public health skills, we offer scholarships for candidates from low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries who have been accepted to study for a Master of Public Health for eye care at the London School of Hygiene. & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), UK.
All You Need To Know About Masters Scholarships At The London School Of Hygiene And Tropical Medicine
Level/field of study
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Scholarships 2022 is open to pursuing an MSc in Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
The scholarship is hosted in the UK.
The scholarship is open to low or middle-income Commonwealth countries.
Several scholarships are awarded each year. Each scholarship covers the following:
- all course fees
- two return flights
- background thesis project
- living costs
- accommodation with food at the International Students House in central London. Find out more about the International Student House.
Eligibility Requirements :
The applicant must:
- come from low- or middle-income Commonwealth countries that are under-represented in the MSc Public Health for Eye Care alumni body
- work in regions where there are severe limitations in human resources for eye health
- work in regions where there are no limited community eye health/PHEC training opportunities.
- demonstrate prior involvement/commitment to community eye health activities or VISION 2022 programs.
- present a clear career plan in public health for eye care, which realistically
- be able to continue on completion of the MSc.
- Have a background in public health for eye care-based research and/or training.
- Meet the UK Border Agency English language requirement without going through the LSHTM English language requirement by May 11, 2022.
How to apply:
1. Apply for a place on the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine course:
For New Applicants: The LSHTM online application system is open for the 2022/23 academic year now. Complete your application here.
For those who have been accepted from 2022/2 3: If you have applied and been accepted to the 2021/22 academic year you must request “to be reconsidered ” for the 2022/23 academic year. Please contact the LSHTM registry for being asked to “be reconsidered for 2022/23”
2. Once you have received an offer from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine here.
Deadline for application:
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Masters Scholarships application deadline is May 11 annually. After which no further applications will be considered.