MI College of Contemporary Music encourage the aspirant local and international students to apply for the N.W. Dible Foundation Songwriting Scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in the USA.
The scholarship is intended to help the International Students for their Tuition Fee with a total value of $1,000 towards the first quarter of their chosen program at the Music College. The scholarship was created to acknowledge and support the aspirant students who can showcase their talents and ability to creat a song in any chosen genre. The scholarship opens to all current and admitting students in an undergraduate degree.
Scholarhsip Provider: MI College of Contemporary Music
About the Prvider
MI College of Contemporary Music is a musician institute provides comprehensive education in all aspects of the music industry, Instrument performances, Composing video games, DJ and producing, Enginerring audio, guitar builds, business related to music and all related lastest music technology .Through hands-on experience and mentorship from professionals, students can earn a variety of certificates and degree while taking the steps to more opportunities in every students career goals.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Field: Music
- Duration: 1 Year
- Commencement Date: Fall 2022
- Scholarship Award: $1,000
- Scholarship Country: United States
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Must be a local and international students.
- Applying to MI program in A.A or Undergraduate degree
- Newly admitted and current students are eligible to apply.
- to qualify the scholarship applicants must have applied for admission before the scholarship application deadline
- Scholarships cannot be transferred and cannot be applied to any individual, program or start date other than those for which they have been awarded.
The applicants are required to submit a video in which the applicants perform two original songs with lyrics written in each genre. It can be an acapella, duo, self accompaniment, live bands, loopers will be accepted. Applicants must describe the specific contribution to the submitted video and send the YouTube URL at the application process.
To be admitted at the Music Institute, the students are required to start their application following the steps below:
- Submittig an application form through an online portal provided by the MI College.
- Download the form.
- Contact the admission office for the request of verifications and admission process.
- MI Scholarships are only available to students enrolled in the new program. Before the application for the scholarship, you will need an acceptance letter from the MI Admissions Office.
- The applications are available from the Office of Financial Aid or the Office of Admissions or can be downloaded from the official website of the MI College.
- Applications that are completed and submitted on time will be reviewed and the results communicated within two weeks of the application deadline.
- The total number of scholarships is divided by the total number of quarters in a particular program and credited to the degree in the same amount for each quarter while students maintain a grade point average of 2.75.
- MI College of Contemporary Music willbe awarding the recipients with a total value of $1,000 towards their tuition fee reduction for the first quarter of the program. The total value of the scholarship will be determined after the scholarship committee has been reviewed the students applications.
- The recipient of this award are required to meet the academic requirements of the university to continue receiving the scholarship awards, failed to meet the requirements will result to forfeit the awards and students are erwuired to pay the remaining balance of their tuition fees.
- The total value of the awards will be divided to the students tuition fee per quarter.
- Receipeints of the awards are required to read and agreed to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
Scholarship value can be added depending on the eligibility of the applicants and its achievements. The Musicians Institutie also offers the Internaitonal Scholarship for women in Drums with a total value amounting to $1,500 in an undergraduate degree to both local and international students.
Keep in mind that the previous winners of the scholarships are not eligible to re-apply and can be allowed to apply to other scholarship offered by the institute. ALl students are required to have a good communication skills in oral and written English, courses will be though in an English language.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until September 2, 2022. Late and incomplete application will not be considered. All scholarship offered by the MI College of Contemporary Music will be offered annually.