The University of Warwick aims to provide an inclusive way of learning and a working environment that recognizes and respects every individual’s differences. The university welcomes applications for the Master Scholarship in Engineering Program who can identify any of the characteristics protected by the Equality Act 2010.
Master Scholarship Engineering Program
The Master Scholarship Engineering Program will be open for the academic year of 2022-2023 that will be awarding 10 successful students who can demonstrate their academic excellence and leadership skills.
The scholarship will give access for the students to further their education and improve more skills and knowledge that they may be needing for their career goals. Just like any other scholarship, the Master Scholarship Engineering Program can help successful students with their stipend to lessen their financial burdens towards their education expenses.
Scholarship Provider: University of Warwick/ Warwick’s School of Engineering
About the Provider
The Univesity of Warwick is one of the prestigious universities in the Uk that accept both local and international students. Warwick’s School of Engineering is one of the leading schools in the field of engineering that offers range of courses and research degrees.
The university’s strategic vision focuses on the important factors that can improve their skills and knowledge.
The university will use strength in fundamental research to pioneer the new research areas, including interfaces with other disciplines. The university aims to carry out internationally leading research, their current research involves Energy, Sustainable Cities, and Biomedical Engineering.
Aiming to enhance the innovative and successful courses to every individual admitted at the university to improve every student’s experience and develop their career portfolios. The learning experience of the students will leave a good outcome to the students who will complete their higher education at the university.
Aims to cooperate with and be receptive to the requirements of businesses of specialists and clients of designing research. The university will apply designing information in the industry and other client associations: straightforwardly through financed innovative work, and in a roundabout way by trading information through individuals, licensed innovation, and other proper components.
The health and safety of every student are one of the priorities of the university. Every student will experience training support that will be provided to make sure that everyone can be safe.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: Local and International
- Field: Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, communications & Information Engineering, Electric Engineering, and Humanitarian Engineering.
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Scholarship Awards: £1,000 Stipend
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Duration: 1 year
- Renewable: Yes
- Annually Offered: Yes
- Number of Awards: 10
Interested students are required to review the eligibility criteria of the scholarship before proceeding to the application process.
- Must be an international or local student who are will be admitted at the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick.
- Must be holding an undergraduate degree.
- Good academic merits
- Good communication skills in oral and written English
- Holding an unconditional offer from Warwick.
- Candidates ought to regularly have basically an upper below average distinctions standard or the same as well as a Master’s certificate at Merit level or its same.
The application process for the scholarship can be completed through an online portal provided by the university. It is important that every interested applicant will complete and review their applications before submitting them. Once the application is done it cannot be edited for corrections.
The application can be saved and reviewed and completed once all required supporting documents have been completed.
- Degree Certificate, the certificate must be official and certified that can confirm your qualifications.
- Official transcript of records coming from the university which also includes a list of modules and graded score results.
- Academic References, the references must include the contact information or email address of the referee for the reason that the university will contact the referee for added questions and information.
- Math statements, A short assertion composed by you that affirms that you comprehend the degree of science expected for this course. The university will ask that you take a gander at the issues displayed on the link that opens in another window for the endorsed numerical ideas and check whether you can do them. All candidates will be relied upon to know the endorsed numerical ideas and the onus is on the person to guarantee that they get the necessary material. To adapt effectively to the course, the university is searching for capability in most of the mathematics that is educated in the first and second year of an undergrad Engineering or Physics course.
You will require an unconditional offer before you can select your course. The university will request that you give each of the expected supporting documents a single PDF and transfer them to the online portal application structure so the University can make their assessments.
All incomplete and late applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
English Language Requirements
All students must have good skills in oral and written English. An English Proficiency Score will be required by the university.
The scholarship decision will take 6 to 8 weeks to review all the completed applciation that the applicants have been submitted. In some instances, there might be a delay in the results but all successful students will be notified by the university.
The students may be able to track their scholarship applciation progress through an online portal provided by the university. Any concerns and questions related to the scholarship application can contact the admission or academic department.
The scholarhsip will be awarding 10 successful students who can demonstrate thier academic merits and academic achievements. A total value of £1,000 to be awarded tax free that the sutdents canuse towards thier stipends.
The scholarship award is non-transferrable.
The deadline to submit and complete their applciation is until April 25, 2022. All incomplete and late applciation will not be considered for the scholarhsip.
Successfull applicants will be notified by the end of May 2022.