To support and further the student’s higher education in Biochemistry and other medical science-related fields, Creative Biolabs offers the Creative Biolabs Scholarship for the international students who wish to further their educational journey in the UK and USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Creative Biolabs announced the scholarship to motivate the outstanding students who need extra funding for their education, the scholarship will be awarding the deserving students an amount of $1,000 to help them through their financial expenses during their academics. An international who will be undertaking their undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. degree at an accredited university or institution in the USA or the United Kingdom are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Provider: Creative Biolabs
About the Provider
Creative Biolabs, Inc. was founded in 2005. is a life sciences company that manufactures and supplies biotechnology products and services for early detection and drug development, including various phage display libraries such as ready-to-use libraries and services for phage display, antibody sequencing, and antibody humanization. Its customers include pharmaceutical companies, government departments, academic institutions, biotechnology, and other industrial companies.
Creative Biolabs is a leading provider of personalized services with extensive experience in various fields of antibody production and engineering. Their services portfolio includes the production of monoclonal antibodies from mice and mice using hybridoma technology, the production of monoclonal antibodies from humans, monkeys, rabbits, chickens, dogs, llamas, and camels using various antibody library technologies (including phage display, bacteria display, and yeast display). They are also leading experts in performing thorough antibody humanization and affinity maturation using phage display and DNA mutagenesis approaches. In addition, OEM mass antibody production services including bacterial scFv, diabody, tandem scFv, mini-antibodies, and Fab production, and mammalian cell expression of mini-bodies, IgG, and chimeric IgG are also available at the most competitive prices in the industry.
Over the past 10 years, Creative Biolabs has provided quality services to many customers. A long list of patent documents and applications have been published in professional journals with the services of Creative Biolabs. As one of the leading service providers in antibody production and in the engineering field, Creative Biolabs has its mission to support the ambitious and young talented students in the fields by providing the Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program.
Their commitments to the industry and extending their support will give motivation to their long-term goals that can deliver the highest quality of good results to the communities and to their clients. They always seek opportunities in a new partnership to better achieve a win-win situation in the industry.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD
- Field: Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular Biology
- Number of Awards: One
- Scholarship Awards: $1,000
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Country: The scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom and in the USA
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
Creative Biolabs Fellowships are open worldwide. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Registered as a freshman, undergraduate student, graduate, or doctoral degree at an accredited college or university.
- Specialization in scientific fields such as biology, biochemistry, chemistry, and molecular biology.
- Get a cumulative B grade point average (GPA of 3.0).
The Creative Biolabs selection committee will fairly and carefully review each application against the following criteria:
- Academic skills: Apart from GPA, the committee will also consider the applicant’s detailed CV.
- Leadership: The ability to manage and positively influence other communities and people inside and outside the university.
- Social Issues: Purposeful and meaningful participation in volunteer activities, community service, or other public-related activities.
- The application form must be completed.
- Copy of transcript of records
- The recommendation letter can be from the professors, community leaders, or a school counselor.
- In an essay consisting of 800-1,000 words or in PowerPoint format of 10-12 pages with detailed notes, the grammar and originality must be correct.
Essay Selection topics
- Oncolytic Virus Clinical Application Overview
Introduction to oncolytic viruses (definition, principles, history, etc.).
Clinical Application of the Commonly Used Viruses in OJ Studies. Your own opinion on the prospects.
Better ideas from the three aspects above are welcome in the essay.
- New gene delivery system for gene therapy
Introduction to new gene delivery systems can include the principal or the history and so on.
Comparative analysis and your opinion of their prospects.
Better ideas from the three aspects above are welcome in your essay.
- Advances in mRNA vaccine delivery system research
A brief introduction and the technologicaL barrier of the mRNA vaccines.
- Overview of stem cell therapy clinical applications
Classification, sources, and properties of the stem cells and their clinical applications.
Creative Biolabs will award the outstanding students an amount of $1,000 to help them through their educational expenses. The recipient of the awards must be able to agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship, as part of the awards, the beneficiary of the scholarship are encouraged to participate in the promotion of the scholarship and in the Creative Biolabs advertisements.
For the academic year of 2022-2023, only one outstanding student will be awarded.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until September 30, 2022.
All applications will be evaluated thoroughly, late and incomplete applications will not be considered for the award.