Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2022
Are you a foreign student seeking the Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarship? Well, Griffith University in Australia is soliciting applications from international students for their Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2022.
Actually, A-level Undergraduate Scholarships will be available for students entering Bachelor Programs at the University. And the scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees which will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only.
Basically, two deductions of 10% from tuition fees will be applied in the first quarter and the second quarter of the program. It will be applied on the Griffith University census date of each relevant quarter of the program.
- Ranked among the 3% of the best universities in the world, and among the 50 best universities under 50 years of age
- 5 Southeastern Queensland State campuses
- Australia’s # 1 college professor in the past two years
- 5 stars for employability of graduate graduates
- Hands-on learning with industry partners
So, if you want to know about the Griffith University admissions process and scholarship application, we’ve got you covered. Check out our table of contents below to see all the topics we cover in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- About Griffith University, Australia
- What You Need To Know About The Griffith University A-Level Undergraduate Scholarship In Australia
- Who is eligible for the Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia:
- Scholarship Benefits for Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarship
- How To Apply For The Griffith University A-Level Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia
- Deadline for application
About Griffith University, Australia
Since its inception 40 years ago, Griffith University has been in deep connection with the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally conscious, an integral part of the community, and has a focus on heavy industry. They have also grown into a comprehensive and research-intensive university, ranking in the top 3% of universities worldwide.
Our teaching and research span five campuses in South East Queensland and all disciplines, while our network of over 200,000 graduates spans the globe.
What You Need To Know About The Griffith University A-Level Undergraduate Scholarship In Australia
If there is one thing about Griffith University, it is the fact that they offer an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students who come to study in their undergraduate, graduate, research, and programs.
Its scholarships recognize notable students with outstanding academic achievement and the potential to make a positive contribution to Griffith and our community. They also offer scholarships to encourage and support immediate family members of Griffith students and alumni.
WELL, IF YOU FIND OUR CONTENT INTERESTING AND WANT TO FIND MORE ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP, CONTINUE READING BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY PARTICULAR SCHOLARSHIPS, DON’T WISH TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
Who is eligible for the Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia:
To be eligible, students must meet the following: No application required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of evaluation to enter undergraduate programs.
To be eligible students must be:
- a graduate or graduate with A levels.
- starting (nonexistent) and enrolling as a full-time undergraduate degree student in quarters 1, 2, or 3 at Griffith University.
- A citizen or permanent resident of the eligible nationalities mentioned above.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program in which the scholarship offer was made, found in the Offer Letter issued by Griffith International Admissions. If a student withdraws or cancels for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
Level/field of study
Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarship is for undergraduate students seeking to pursue a Bachelor of Dental Health Sciences, Bachelor of Medical Sciences, overseas delivered programs, and students deferring their start to 2022.
Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarship will be held in Australia.
Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, Malaysia, Africa Europe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria, and Ghana (see the list of eligible countries below), subject to meeting all appropriate income requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous studies and English language proficiency as per Griffith University entrance requirements.
Eligible European countries:
- Bosnia y Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- The United Kingdom.
Scholarship Benefits for Griffith University A-level Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship covers 10% of the tuition fees which will be deducted from the undergraduate tuition fees only.
How To Apply For The Griffith University A-Level Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia
No app is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of evaluation to enter undergraduate programs.
Following the application for admission to an undergraduate program, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally issue a Scholarship Offer Letter with the Offer Letter for the program.
Students will also be given a date to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted on the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students must accept both your program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship spot.
Click the link below to apply to the school.
Deadline for application:
The application deadline is as follows
- January 31 (to start Quarter 1)
- June 3 (to begin the second quarter)
- September 30 (to begin the third quarter).
For more information and to request: