Entries have now been accepted for the Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship in Canada, with submissions for entries continuing through August 30.
International students who have valid study permits can apply for this scholarship. Applicants can submit their applications by post to apply for this scholarship.
All applicants must ensure that they carefully read the eligibility criteria and meet them accordingly or face the possibility of being disqualified.
About Conestoga College Scholarship
The Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship for Diploma Programs has been established to recognize academic achievement and also to assist first-year students attending Conestoga College.
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarships are available for students to pursue a Diploma program at Conestoga College in Canada in any of the courses offered by Conestoga College.
The scholarship is hosted at Conestoga College, Canada. If you are an international student and you want to study in Canada, you can look up the latest Canada Undergraduate Scholarships 2022.
The scholarship is available to international students who wish to study at the College. The Conestoga International Diploma Entrance Scholarship is intended for the applicant who is a citizen of a country, other than Canada, and has a valid study permit for the period of study.
The scholarship covers $1,000.00 CDN, funds will be directed to the student’s tuition account (no cash value).
The opening number is not specified. However, Conestoga College reserves the right to limit the number of prizes awarded.
The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria to be considered for this Conestoga College International Diploma Entrance Scholarship.
- have obtained an overall average of 80% in their last year of high school.
- be enrolled in the first year of a bachelor’s degree.
- be a citizen of a country other than Canada and have a valid study permit for the period of study.
- To qualify for this award, students must have the required GPA by the end of their final year at a recognized secondary or post-secondary educational institution other than Conestoga College.
- Students must be registered in the first year of a diploma program.
Scholarship Application Procedures
Please complete and submit the Online General Application if you would like to be considered for an award, scholarship, or fellowship for which you meet the criteria.
If you need help or detailed information when completing the online application, please refer to the General Application Instruction Manual or contact Student Financial Services for assistance.
Conestoga has over 400 academic awards, grants, scholarships, and scholarships available to Conestoga students.
These funds are made available to our students through the partnerships we have established with local businesses and industry leaders.
To be considered for an award, you must complete the General Application by following the steps below:
- Login to Student Portal
- Select the financial tab
- Click on My Award Applications
- Choose the appropriate session: (For example, Fall 2022)
- Complete the personal information tab and save
- Complete the college participation tab and save
- Complete the Objectives tab and Save
- Do you need financial help? Complete the Budget and Save tab and the Financial Need tab and Save
- If applicable, complete the Permanent Disability tab and Save
- If applicable, complete the First Generation tab (winter semester only) and Save
- Review your application and submit
- You have the ability to update an application submitted by the filing deadline if your circumstances change. Remember to save and submit every time you make changes.
- Paper applications will no longer be accepted. If you need help completing the general online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Student Financial Services.
- Students who submit a General Application will be evaluated for all available awards for which students meet the criteria, including donor-funded awards, Conestoga Academic Entrance Scholarship, Conestoga Student Assistance Fund, and First Generation Development.
- Applicants may be contacted to provide additional documentation or receipts.
- You will receive additional emails to your Conestoga email during the fall and winter semester to inform you of other awards, scholarships, and fellowship opportunities that may have additional submission requirements or a separate application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Character maximums include spaces.
- This app is for internal awards only. Some awards are offered through outside agencies and must be requested separately.
- International students can complete the application and will be considered for a limited number of awards and scholarships.
Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website. If this doesn’t meet your needs, you can apply for this undergrad scholarship in the United States:
$26,000 Undergraduate Scholarship at The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas; for successful international students. The academic year 2022/2023.
The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania was founded in 1866 as the Keystone Normal School in the United States. It is a public university in Kutztown, Pennsylvania. It offers 130 undergraduate and 31 graduate degrees, including two doctoral programs.
The university is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children and youth by preparing highly trained professional educators. It includes a unique range of excellent undergraduate and graduate programs that prepare students for successful careers.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Application Deadline: 05/01/2022
- The scholarship offers $26,000 with a 40% reduction applied to the base tuition, for 8 months.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must not be Pennsylvania residents, they must still be new registrants.
- Students must be enrolled full-time, in good academic standing, and complete no fewer than 24 new credits each academic year to maintain the discount.
- Applicants must submit original high school/high school transcripts, CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Students must demonstrate English language proficiency through testing: IELTS: 6.5 Overall Score; TOEFL: 79 Internet-based test; PTE: 53 Overall Score; Duolingo English Test: 105 Overall Score; SAT: Evidence-based Reading and Writing score of 560 (KU School Code 2653) or ACT: 21 English/Writing score (KU School Code 3706)