Are you a current or prospective student of law, medicine, or any healthcare course at an American university? Have you been searching for a scholarship opportunity to help you ease the burden of your educational expenses? If you answered yes or even no to these questions, then today is your lucky day! PickAScholarship is pleased to announce that the AICA Orthopedics Scholarship Program is now taking applications for the $1000 scholarship grant to be awarded in the 2023 academic year! Read on for the full details on the scholarship award and how to apply for it.
AICA Orthopedics, which has helped more than 100,000 patients as well as accident victims, will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship in the fall of 2023.
AICA is a multi-specialty orthopedic, joint, and chiropractic clinic that would like to help the community by providing one student with financial aid for their school costs. Students pursuing degrees in law, medicine, or healthcare are especially encouraged to apply.
Regardless of the field a student chooses to study, they are all welcome to apply to the program. Students that meet the requirements indicated below can learn more and apply.
You can find helpful information about the 2020 recipient of the scholarship award on this page.
About the company providing the scholarship
Since 2001, over 100,000 car accident victims have received care from AICA Orthopedics, a multi-specialty clinic in Atlanta. The clinic is committed to assisting people in locating the legal and medical assistance they deserve following an accident.
Their team comprises doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, chiropractors, and other medical professionals. The accident injury center, which now has 12 clinics open and is providing care to metro Atlanta, wants to give back and help a smart and erudite student who needs financial aid.
What are the eligibility criteria?
An applicant must satisfy the requirements below in order to be considered for the AICA Orthopedics Scholarship:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled full-time, or have an offer of admission, at an accredited university in the United States.
- The age requirement for applicants is 18 years old and above.
- All required documentation must be provided by applicants (essay, proof of enrollment, and other necessary documents as needed)
- An applicant may only receive this scholarship once.
- Any additional essays or submissions won’t be considered.
- Anyone attending a university in the United States may apply. Students studying law and medicine are particularly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.
A scholarship worth $1,000 is being awarded for the fall of 2023. The only expenses that can be covered by this scholarship award are books, tuition, and on-campus room & board for the coming academic year in 2023.
Guidelines for Application
To apply, send the following information by email to Nathan Taitt at [email protected]:
- Your name, address, contact number, and the name of the university you are enrolled in.
- A 500–800 word essay describing your area of study, your reasons for choosing it, and how this scholarship will help you in particular.
- There can be only one essay submitted per application, and it must be in.docx format.
- If you don’t get the scholarship, you can try again for other openings that AICA may have in the future. You cannot reapply if you win.
- If selected, enrollment documentation is required.
- If selected, the winning essay and some basic student data may be published on our website.
Please contact Nathan with any scholarship inquiries. All applications sent using “Contact” forms will be rejected.
Deadlines for Submission and the Selection Process
Essays and application materials may be submitted as early as October 28, 2022. All applications must have been submitted by April 17, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. The AICA team will evaluate the top 5 essays, which will be disclosed on April 24, 2023. The winner will be revealed on May 1, 2023.
Embracing this Opportunity
So there you have it: a whopping $1,000 scholarship grant from AICA. Do you think you have what it takes to win this scholarship? Then go ahead and start your application process right away!
We urge every eligible and qualified candidate to take advantage of this opportunity. This might just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! Please visit the official scholarship page for any additional information or inquiries you might have concerning the scholarship.