AdvancePoint Capital’s expertise and experience in financial management mean they have seen firsthand how they understand the challenges students face on their educational journey. Student loan debt has reached $1 trillion, according to a 2018 Federal Reserve report. Many students and prospective students are unable to start or continue their education because of the financial burden of student debt.
AdvancePoint Capital aims to be a leader in promoting financial literacy. Their entry requirement is that students explore financial literacy and explain how they intend to manage their own debt. By matching essays written by students based on their experiences, the company hopes to draw attention to this issue and provide text that can be used to inspire students to manage their educational finances.
Recognizing the pressures and difficulties that students and their families go through to advance their future, the company created a $1,000 scholarship for students who are taking their first steps up the career ladder.
Scholarship Provider: AdvancePoint Capital
About the Provider
AdvancePoint Capital is an American business loan marketplace. A more convenient, faster, and easier way to get the money people needs for their businesses. AdvancePoint Capital makes the application loan process a simple and hassle-free experience.
AdvancePoint Capital offers a variety of financing options from several lenders along with their expert advice and great recommendations. Individuals who need to invest in a growing small business with simplified financing can contact AdvancePoint Capital and explore the small business loan options from a variety of sources.
Offering the small business nationwide with a full suite of financial services and products. The marketplace is consist of the Business line of credits, loans, SBA loans, invoice factoring, equipment finance, order and purchase finance, merchant advancements on cash, receivable financing, and other alternatives related to the businesses.
Advancepoint’s leadership team has a deep understanding and knowledge with over 50 years of experience in direct-to-customer financial services. The team not only has a wealth of experience and knowledge but also runs a company with first-class service and business ethics so that every customer derives value and satisfaction from working with advancepoint.
Customers choose Advancepoint not only because of the flexibility and variety of its products but also because of its ethics, mission, customer service, and values.
The quick response time to voicemail, email, and/or SMS from customers is unmatched in the industry because they know your questions and answers matter. They are also committed to transparency when reviewing the terms and products and understanding that the trust is fully earned and gained.
At AdvancePoint, you can expect expert advice with comprehensive and verifiable information to help employers make the right decisions.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International Students
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Field: Any chosen field
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: NA
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Scholarship Awards: $1,000
Before proceeding with the application, the students must meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- The interested applicants must be enrolled or will be enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree at any accredited college or university in the USA for the semesters they will be applying to be able to receive the scholarship.
- GPA is not required for the application.
- The application doesn’t require any specific major or field of study.
- All local, international, and those undocumented students can apply for the scholarship award.
- The students who are attending the online class are also eligible to apply.
The application can be completed in an online portal provided by AdvancePoint Capital, to complete the form, applicants must fill out the following:
- Applicant’s Full Name
- Email Address
- University/Institution or College Name
- Proof of Admission or Enrolment such as academic transcript of records, tuition fee receipt, and acceptance letter.
- Acceptance and confirmation of the terms and conditions.
The proof of enrollment must be sent in a PDF, .jpeg, or Doc same as the submission of the essay.
Required Application Essay
Submit an essay consisting of 1,000 words in answering the following:
- Is it important to be financially literate as a student?
- Did you set up a plan to help you prepare for your education and student fee?
- If you are one of the successful students who will be awarded the scholarship, how can this scholarship help you in furthering your studies?
Scholarship Additional Details
- The panel of judges from AdvancePoint Capital will be selecting the winning students.
- The scholarship is non-renewable and will be offered annually.
- Duplicate applications or entries will be automatically rejected and disqualified.
- The students can directly email email@example.com for questions and concerns about the scholarship award.
- The scholarship awards will be directly sent to the university or college of the winning candidate and the funds can be applied to the student’s tuition fee, books, or accommodation.
Scholarship Terms and Condition
All photos and essays submitted must be the applicant’s original work. A student can only submit one submission per year. Duplicate applications or entries will be automatically rejected and disqualified. The scholarship is non-renewable. By submitting an application for the AdvancePoint Capital Financial Literacy Scholarship, you represent that all information you provide is accurate, original, and complete.
- Use the student photo and essay, amount of the awards to the articles promotion of the scholarship.
- May use the student’s name, university, and the essay on the official website of AdvancePoint Capital.
- The email information in regards to the application.
- The winners of the awards will be notified through their email and will be announced publicly as well at the AdvancePoint Capital social media accounts.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until August 1, 2022.
The successful students will be awarded $1,000 to be used towards their education expenses.