Bond University is an Australian first private and non-profit University looks to be perceived globally as the main leading college, instilled with a soul to develop, a pledge to impact, and a commitment to motivating the upcoming professionals who share a customized and groundbreaking student’s insight.
The 2018-2022 Bond University well thought out course of action gives a guide to direct their aggregate activity and sign their needs for a new venture. An arrangement expands upon their current assets without lessening their obligation to the mission that has supported their prosperity to date and guarantees that they will keep on pushing out the limits of a college education.
On May 15, 1989, Bond University invited its most memorable companion of 322 students to its pristine, cutting-edge grounds on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
The vision for Australia’s most memorable private, not-for-benefit university, was to give a select educational encounter comprising of the greatest worldwide principles, under the tutelage of the nation’s driving scholastics. At the point when those establishment students graduated as ‘Class of 89’, they were immediately enlisted by a portion of Australia’s best organizations. The alumni’s resulting accomplishments in the work environment solidly settled the Bond’s standing for greatness.
For almost 30 years of providing education to both local and international students, the university has grown and become one of the leading university in Australia which offers the discipline including, architecture, medicine and health science.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Field: Architecture
- Number of Awards: Two
- Scholarship Awards: 100% tuition fee award
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Duration: NA
To proceed with the application, the students must meet the eligibility requirements of the scholarship:
- Be at present achieving, or have achieved*, a minimum total rate normal of 75% from a Bond University Bachelor of Design in Architecture or an identical degree from another institution.
- Present a great computerized portfolio of pertinent work created during bachelor’s degree candidature on the side of their scholarship application.
- Be acknowledged for confirmation and offered a spot in the Master of Architecture degree.
Upon completion of the Bond University Study Application Structure, qualified students can apply for scholarships by means of the Bond University Scholarship Application Structure. Basically, utilize similar sign-in subtleties as utilized for your review application and enter ‘scholarship’ in the watchword field on the Beginning an Application tab.
Students should finish and present their scholarship application preceding the application closing date.
As a component of the scholarship application, students will be approached to present a computerized portfolio accommodation. You will be approached to include a URL link to your portfolio through your record sharing (for example We Move or Dropbox). Online portfolios will be decided on the following rules:
- The portfolio shows advanced imaginative design abilities confirmed through project work documentation (photographs of actual models, drawings, renderings, and different perceptions)
- The portfolio shows by and large stylish, specialized, compositional, and spatial capacities.
- Work is thoughtfully clear and exhibits thoroughness.
- Realistic clearness and intelligence of the portfolio as a visual report;
- Work is plainly explained and obviously credited (for instance, where gathering work performed by others is included it should be distinguished all things considered)
- PDF must be with a most extreme record size of 30MB
The applicants will also be asked to complete a word statement to support their application, the statement must be in 500 words. All submitted documents will be discreet and will be submitted to the Abedian Foundation for evaluation, incomplete and late application will not be considered.
The Bond University in partnership with the Abedian Foundation will be awarding two successful students with 100% tuition fee.
Additional Requirements for the Successful Students
- The successful students must be able to comply with the terms and condition of the scholarship.
- Must be able to maintain their average score of 65% or higher for the Masters degree in Architecture Program.
- Must be enrolled in a Masters degree program in Architecture in January 2022 semesters.
- Must be able to submit their academic transcript of records.
- Must be active or participates in the promotional activities arrange by the sponsor of the scholarship award.
The scholarship application will be open on Ocotber 18, 2022.