University College Dublin Ireland Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School offers the MBA GMAT Scholarships for exceptional academically outstanding students who wil be ambassadors for the UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School during their study program.
The scholarship will be offered to students pursuing their master’s degrees for 2023-2024. Scholarship awards will be based on the student’s merit, covering the successful student’s tuition fees for a full-time or modular exercise. GMAT score requires 720 and above, if you think you meet the basic requirements of the scholarship, start your application today!
About the Scholarship
MBA GMAT Scholarships intended for master’s degree students in Ireland are offered for both local and international students to help them with the financial challenges to cover their total tuition fees and focus on developing their knowledge and skills to build their career and leadership skills. The scholarship is funded by the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Globally ranked, as a transformational, experiential, and international program that provides equal opportunities to accelerate and build the professional and global network of the students. The Smurfit MBA is intended to foster worldwide pioneers. Overall, 65% of the MBA class is global and the program is conveyed by a worldwide faculty.
Licensed for over 20 years, they are one of the top groups of schools overall to hold the ‘triple crown’ of certification from the three places of business and academic greatness, EQUIS (Europe), AACSB (US), and AMBA (UK). The school accreditation is a sign of value from global free companions and assures you that you will get a top-quality, universally perceived degree.
Scholarship Provider: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
About the Provider
One of the leading business schools in Ireland, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School was established in 1908 and has from that point forward become a head organization for business training in Ireland and Europe. The school is named after Michael Smurfit, an Irish businessman and humanitarian who has made critical commitments to the advancement of the school.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Business School offers an extensive variety of business programs, including undergrad, postgraduate, and leader instruction courses. The school is especially famous for its MBA program, which is positioned among the main 100 MBA programs internationally. The business school is part of the University College Dublin, known to be one of the biggest and most regarded colleges in Ireland. UCD Michael Smurfit Business School has areas of strength for research, and its faculty individuals are generally perceived for their skill in different fields of business.
The school has a different student local area, with admitted students from over 50 nations, and offers a scope of help administrations for global students. The school’s offices incorporate cutting-edge homerooms, a library, a professional improvement focus, and student amenities.
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Masters
- Field: Business Administration
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Awards: Tuition Fees
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, the applicants must meet the eligibility requirements of the scholarship program.
- Must be holding a university degree.
- A Graduate Management Admissions Test GMAT score of 720 and above.
- The applicants must have a minimum of three years of professional experience at the time of the application.
- All candidates are expected to show an elevated degree of skill in the English language. If English is not your first language, applicants must submit a minimum standard that is recognized by the English language test accepted at the university. The exemption for this standard is if you have finished your primary degree or 3rd level of capability through English, in a larger part of English-speaking countries.
- Must be able to demonstrate their academic excellence.
To apply for the scholarship, the students must follow the instruction or visit the official website of the provider.
- There is no different application process for the scholarship. All effective candidates for the MBA are consequently considered. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis. The scholarship might be granted preceding the end date to excellent candidates. Early application is suggested.
- NB As scholarships are restricted and there is a critical contest, candidates dwelling in Ireland might be expected to go to an appraisal community as a feature of the scholarship survey process.
- All applications will be evaluated accordingly.
- As part of the application process, the university wil be requesting additional materials to support their application and admission.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be based on the student’s merit.
- Open to all successful applicants both local and international students are encouraged to apply, and must achieve the required GMAT/EA score at admission.
- All applications must be completed, late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful candidates will be chosen once the merit was paired with the holistic evaluation of their MBA.
- When the scholarship is given, students should acknowledge this proposal somewhere around fourteen days after the notice is dispersed by the board. It is the student’s liability to officially acknowledge the offer, a non-reaction will be considered as declining the scholarship offer.
- The evaluation and decision will be made by the Scholarship Committee of the university and all applicants will be notified within two weeks when all decision is final.
- The scholarship awards will be maintained by continuing a full-time enrolment.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship offered at the university.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School will award successful students with a fully-funded tuition fee.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until April 30, 2023.