The KAIST 2022 scholarship is an amazing opportunity for international undergraduate students to study in South Korea on a scholarship. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology scholarship will help selected students to gain advanced education and progress in research, entrepreneurship, and globalization.
The KAIST University Scholarship 2022 will select students based on their academic record, interpersonal skills, integrity, and leadership skills.
KAIST is one of the leading universities in South Korea. It was founded in 1971 by the Korean government. KAIST has 3 campuses, two in Daejeon and one in Seoul, and consists of 5 colleges, 6 schools, and 38 departments. Currently, international students from more than 95 countries are studying at KAIST.
In addition to degree programs, KAIST also hosts other programs, such as conferences, workshops, exchange programs, and symposia with foreign universities.
Why should you choose KAIST? KAIST is the first research-oriented institute in South Korea. It is one of the highest-ranked institutes in Korea.
In addition, it is ranked 99th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 13th in the Asia University Rankings (2021 Ranking), 9th in QS Asian University, and 4th in the Young Universities Ranking ( 2021 Ranking). There are many other reasons to study at KAIST, which is why you should not miss out on applying for the KAIST 2022 scholarship.
Study Undergraduate in South Korea with the KAIST Scholarships 2022
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
KAIST, South Korea.
Levels and areas of studies:
Comprehensive undergraduate programs are offered at KAIST.
Students can apply to the following programs under the KAIST International Student Scholarship 2022.
Faculty of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences and Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Electric engineering
- computer’s science
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Biological and brain engineering
- Industrial design
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Chemical and biomolecular engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
- Business and technological management
Duration of the program:
- The duration of the KAIST degree scholarships is 4 years.
Who can participate ?:
All Latino Students Can Apply For KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships In South Korea 2022
Endowment of the scholarship:
- Total exemption from tuition for 8 semesters
- Living Expenses Allowance, KRW 350,000 / month
- Health medical insurance
Conditions that participants must meet:
The eligibility criteria for the 2022 International Scholarship at KAIST are detailed below:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Have a high school diploma or a degree from institutions in your home country.
- Applicants with dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- Students must maintain a GPA greater than 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
Required Documents for KAIST 2022 College Scholarship:
- Application form
- A recommendation letter
- Translated high school grades and title
- TOEFL English proficiency test
- Copy of passport or DNI
- Statement of financial resources
Instructions to apply:
- Applicants should read the guidelines before starting the KAIST college application.
- Download the application form from the official website and fill it out correctly. Be sure to follow the instructions when completing the application form
- Pay the KAIST application fees, but before that, please check your form again as you cannot edit or delete the application once you pay the fee.
- Upload all required documents and click the submit button.
The application can be submitted three times a year, there are 3 application cycles:
- The application opens on September 3, 2021.
- Deadline for applications and documents: October 22, 2021.
- Deadline for letter of recommendation: October 29, 2021.
- Application opens: November 9, 2021
- Deadline for applications and documents: January 14, 2022.
- Deadline for letter of recommendation: January 22, 2022.
- Application opens: March 1, 2022.
- Deadline for applications and documents: May 27, 2022.
- Deadline for letter of recommendation: May 30, 2022.