We will be taking a look at what type of scholarships are available in Ireland and what international students can do to securely apply for this opportunity scholarships. There are even multiple United States based universities that have scholarships available for students that live in Ireland or international students who wish to study in Ireland.
Studying in Ireland can be rewarding and allow students to experience a whole new culture that is separate from their own. Students can even enter a ‘student sponsorship’ which means extended family or even a teacher can sponsor the student to live on their property while they attend to their studies. This option can greatly decrease the amount needed in funding when it comes to tuition and excessive fees.
Scholarships available in Ireland and for students that live in Ireland, which covers both domestic and international students who are interested in applying:
- Go Overseas Study Abroad in Ireland
- Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- NUI Galway International Student Scholarships – Students can be awarded up to 4,000 EUR per academic year and in some universities the tuition fees are completely waivered.
- Maynooth University Scholarships – This top university is available to international and domestic students who are working towards a Master’s degree. Other scholarships are available from this university such as entry, technology, particular program scholarships, and etc.
- Trinity College Dublin Scholarships – A lot of Trinity College scholarships will help cover the cost of living for many students who are selected to receive this award. Available to undergraduate, postgraduate, and research proposals.
- University College Cork Scholarship – Scholarships from the University of Cork will cover all international student’s cost of living. Which means international students will not have to worry about full-time work.
- Central Bank of Ireland Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students – For part-time honor degree international students who will receive a fully funded scholarship complete coverage.
- Fulbright Scholarships – Fulbright Scholarships are available from pretty much any university around the globe. This is a highly competitive scholarship that sees many students apply each academic year.
- The George J. Mitchell Scholarship Program – Around 12 students will be honorary receivers of this scholarship award which allows those students to travel to Ireland. Those students must complete one academic year or one year of their Master’s studies in Ireland.
Any government of Ireland scholarship is fully funded to the student who becomes a recipient. The above list of scholarships is not a complete list of every single scholarship that is available in Ireland or to Irish students. Instead, we provided a general collection of scholarships that may interest students who are looking to apply.
Many Irish scholarships end up covering the cost of living for international students, as a matter of fact one whole university will do that for all of their international students who earn admissions.
One thought on “Ireland Scholarships”
I love your country